Rumor: Ian Cole to the Canucks for 2 years...AAV? Canucks to sign a "Very tall" D-man

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
Why do Canucks love weirdos

We got a new blondie as our team reporter just last week lol
kronk-oh-yeah-its-all-coming-together.gif

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Lose fans, which they've done an excellent job at doing so - a lot of people in the city just don't care about the Canucks anymore. It's normal when a team's going through a rebuild stage, but we've essentially been rebuilding for 10 years. Making dumbass moves like this have played a huge role in that
Lose fans?

is that why you're on a message board about the Canucks in the middle of summer?

Canucks were also 6th in attendance this year in the NHL.

Reactions: Paddys Pub

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Lose fans?

is that why you're on a message board about the Canucks in the middle of summer?

Canucks were also 6th in attendance this year in the NHL.

Not speaking about myself, but a lot of friends and family I have simply just don't keep up with the team and couldn't bother any less - mind you, a lot of these people were pretty serious fans. It just happened some point during the Benning tenure. If you've paid any type of attention, you'll see just how cheap tickets go for these days compared to when the team was decent.

JiriBubla1972

Jul 19, 2022
It will be Mayfield, can't believe we want to sign Cole (Dude is a year older than Schenn). Wouldn't mind seeing us trade for Carlo, and Frederic from the Bruins, then sign Soucy too

Hughes Carlo
Bear/ Soucy Hronek
Hirose Burroughs/Myers

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
Lots of
Smoke around Soucy and Cole. Both are “tall”. However, very tall scream Soucy to me. Those 2 would be a huge defensive upgrade for Van

Reactions: DekeyPete

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017
May as well re-sign Schenn... would be cheaper and guy is a great locker room presence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad