McKenzie: "I would be very surprised if Hamonic is not dealt"

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
Moulson put up better numbers with Tavares laugh as much as you want . Like I said last summer Islanders would drop down standings and miss playoffs after letting Neilson and Okposo go I was right well this season you drop another 10 points in the standings but praise your great GM
:nod:

First of all, you should try using some punctuation. Hard to take you seriously when you make dumb comments and it's even harder when you can't even put together a proper sentence.

Second, no one praises Snow and we're not even talking about Snow here anyway, so don't go changing the subject. We're talking about Lee, the player who stepped his game up when Tavares was out and played the best hockey of his career. Comparing him to Moulson doesn't make any sense because Moulson was a one dimensional player. Lee actually plays a physical game and has a great shot.

For an Oiler fan, you're awfully cocky. Didn't you guys have four straight first overall picks and not do anything with them? And then your GM got fleeced? How about you let your team actually accomplish someone first before you go talking **** aboutnother teams?

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
First of all, you should try using some punctuation. Hard to take you seriously when you make dumb comments and it's even harder when you can't even put together a proper sentence.

Second, no one praises Snow and we're not even talking about Snow here anyway, so don't go changing the subject. We're talking about Lee, the player who stepped his game up when Tavares was out and played the best hockey of his career. Comparing him to Moulson doesn't make any sense because Moulson was a one dimensional player. Lee actually plays a physical game and has a great shot.

For an Oiler fan, you're awfully cocky. Didn't you guys have four straight first overall picks and not do anything with them? And then your GM got fleeced? How about you let your team actually accomplish someone first before you go talking **** aboutnother teams?
Not talking about the Oilers I am talking about the Islanders and the waste of Tavares prime years with plugs on his wings. Fire your Gm get a real one Oilers finally did. Weight looks to be a good coach don;t waste it

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
Not talking about the Oilers I am talking about the Islanders and the waste of Tavares prime years with plugs on his wings. Fire your Gm get a real one Oilers finally did. Weight looks to be a good coach don;t waste it

yeah let me go fire the islanders gm real quick

CaptainSexyPants

Sep 27, 2012
:laugh:
Never change, HF Isles.
Chiarelli is a GM of the year finalist and Snow missed the playoffs, but I love how 2 years later it's still a guarantee that half a dozen NYI fans will chime in on any trade proposal thread with..
"Remember when Snow traded Reinhart for a mid 1st and a 2nd??? Hahahaha, boom!!! He destroys Chiarelli!"

I swear it's worth more than a Cup to you guys. :laugh:

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY

You didn't address anything I said. Would you like to make a comment on Lee since that's what we're talking about? He doesn't have "plugs" on his wings. Lee is a legitimate first liner and Bailey played well there too last season, and I'm not a Bailey fan at all.

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
Never change, HF Isles.
Chiarelli is a GM of the year finalist and Snow missed the playoffs, but I love how 2 years later it's still a guarantee that half a dozen NYI fans will chime in on any trade proposal thread with..
"Remember when Snow traded Reinhart for a mid 1st and a 2nd??? Hahahaha, boom!!! He destroys Chiarelli!"

Lol you guys are the ones acting cocky after one playoff appearance and are attacking :laugh:

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
Never change, HF Isles.

isles fans on a thread about an isles player, can't imagine that

CaptainSexyPants

Sep 27, 2012
Lol you guys are the ones acting cocky after one playoff appearance and are attacking :laugh:

Heh I haven't read even half of this thread, but I doubt it. That narrative comes up often here, but it's BS. People now just use the 'oh yeah well you're cocky!' cop-out because they can no longer use 'haha at least my team hasn't been last place for a decade!'. But nah, we're the same *&#^'s we always were, success or failure doesn't change us. :)

Top Corner

Feb 27, 2002
Mtl
Visit site
we have a good first line, it's just the rest of the top 6
It's a good first line not a great first line and only good if JT is there.
For Team to be successful it needs
A GM that doesn't take 10 years to make playoffs . Toronto changes direction with new GM and make it in 1 . Keep believing in Snow !!

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
This is what happens when rumors run wild, and then nothing proceeds to happen. I hope you're happy with this thread GM's! Look what you have done!

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Evander kane + for hamonic ???

Why doesn't TML just trade JVR for Evander Kane and this madness can be over with .
Don't care about parallel move , TML need D , Buffalo needs D, blah blah .
EVANDER KANE CAN NOT BE ON A TEAM WITH ANDREW LADD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now Reinhart and you have my attention sir or madam

Have a nice day.
Let's go islanders

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Never change, HF Isles.

Snow is also the GM that burned two top-5 picks on G Reinhart and Dal Colle. Imagine the Isles with Forsberg and Nylander or Ehlers instead of those two.

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
Heh I haven't read even half of this thread, but I doubt it. That narrative comes up often here, but it's BS. People now just use the 'oh yeah well you're cocky!' cop-out because they can no longer use 'haha at least my team hasn't been last place for a decade!'. But nah, we're the same *&#^'s we always were, success or failure doesn't change us. :)

Maybe you should go back and look then before you start talking out of your ass. This entire last page alone is filled with an Oiler fan trash talking the Isles and bringing up things that have nothing to do with the topic. It isn't a narrative, it's a fact whether you like it or not.

And yeah sure, success or failure doesn't change you :rolleyes: Give me a break

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
Snow is also the GM that burned two top-5 picks on G Reinhart and Dal Colle. Imagine the Isles with Forsberg and Nylander or Ehlers instead of those two.

And he turned Reinhart into Beauvillier and Barzal and Dal Colle is far from being a bust right now. But please, continue the bashing.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
Why doesn't TML just trade JVR for Evander Kane and this madness can be over with .
Don't care about parallel move , TML need D , Buffalo needs D, blah blah .
EVANDER KANE CAN NOT BE ON A TEAM WITH ANDREW LADD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now Reinhart and you have my attention sir or madam

Have a nice day.
Let's go islanders

Hamonic couldn't hold reinhart's jock strap (DAb stunt yuh)

CaptainSexyPants

Sep 27, 2012
Maybe you should go back and look then before you start talking out of your ass. This entire last page alone is filled with an Oiler fan trash talking the Isles and bringing up things that have nothing to do with the topic. It isn't a narrative, it's a fact whether you like it or not.

And yeah sure, success or failure doesn't change you :rolleyes: Give me a break

LOL. Wow. Settle down. Might be time to take a little break from the internet if thoughts on a message board are putting you in hysterics..? :nod:

And talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Oilers fans trash talking Isles fans...
Oilers fans bringing up things that have nothing to do with the topic...
And...back to my original point? The Reinhart nonsense you guys keep spouting? Nothing picks for a nothing guy. Two years ago. LOL. The way you talk it was a 7th rounder for Crosby. So what has that got to do with Hamonic??
Sure, though...Isles fans taking the high road and Oilers fans are the problem. :laugh: Gimme a break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad