GDT: I Wanna Be The Very Best...Redemption Night vs Columbus @ 1900 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Sullivan has to have full autonomy over the line up, right? If anything, wasn’t it sullivan that wanted people like Cole off the team? That would seem like MS has was more pull than JR.
I just dont see how anyone let alone an NHL coach can look at JJ and see him as one of the organizations' top-6 defensemen.

Reactions: Hamurai

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
If they win... oh well? Jackets are half the team they were last year AND on a back to back.

If they lose? Oh post-game will be fun. :laugh:

Admit it . . . the Jericho in you hopes they lose.

source.gif

cc: @Scandale du Jour

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
One thing before the game starts...

I'm trying a low carb/keto diet for the next while. If I step away from the television, it is because the quality of hockey could put me out of ketosis.

Started one 9 weeks ago. Down about 40 pounds. I had it to lose, but truth be told it would be more if my nutritional advisor @ColePens hadn't told me it was okay to cheat every once in a while.

My advice: Fire up a few pounds of bacon. The grease may be easier to deal with than watching the game, and even if it isn't, it's keto friendly.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Started one 9 weeks ago. Down about 40 pounds. I had it to lose, but truth be told it would be more if my nutritional advisor @ColePens hadn't told me it was okay to cheat every once in a while.

My advice: Fire up a few pounds of bacon. The grease may be easier to deal with than watching the game, and even if it isn't, it's keto friendly.

Do you pay him in Skechers?

#TonyRomo

Reactions: KIRK

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB

Mentally, I feel like I'm in the Best Shape of My Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad