tenor.gif

vs:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Bjugstad as Snorlax is perfect! Nicely done.

Last edited:

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Lol...Pokémon is a little past my childhood, and same with the Ninja Turtles...we could get some Scooby Doo characters in here and that would be more up my alley...

Yeah, I hear ya. I did it more as a tribute to my 7 year old son who's really into Pokemon right now (which sort of makes me a Pokemon fan haha). He's honestly really damn knowledgeable when it comes to the characters and differences. He teaches me things.

Some of the guys were harder to nail down so I sort of just winged it with a handful.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This was another one of the trippy childhood shows I loved to watch...and knew all the characters...not to mention I was there for the original airing of Schoolhouse Rock episodes and the Electric Company...I was the early ‘70s demographic...lol...no wonder I’m so ****ed up

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
I loathe Pokemon. Hours of listening about these weirdo characters, looking at the endless cards....thank God kids grow up.

Props on the GDT though. Brougt back (not entirely hideous) memories.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Gonna skip this one cuz they don't deserve my eye balls if Marino doesn't get a jersey.
I don't even care if he got in and played horrendously. You do the right thing after that putrid puck moving performance or you ain't worth the watch, win or lose.

Other reason will be(if any of y'all don't know this) AHL Live has a free view this weekend and you can watch WB tonight at the same time. To save a little time you can go the AHL Live's site and register a free account, then simply login at game time and select the game. Cheers.

Reactions: EightyOne

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
That first Tortorella gif has really brightened up my day. I hope we see it tonight in real life. LGP!

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Is that third pairing confirmed? Why Ruhwedel over Riikola? Why two righties when one of them is an inferior player to a lefty you’re sitting? Why? Why? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->