I used to look forward to Leafs Wins.....

newguy1

Feb 7, 2015
First time poster, long time fan.

Starting to like Kadri this season though, I knew once he dropped the attitude he'd be fine. Loving that Ph9 is absent, a very bad leader gone leaving room to step up (good player thooug).

Loving Rielly.

Title says the rest.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
i used to look forward to leafs games, now i look forward to the deadline, and the draft. If we get mcdavid than we are winning the 2016 nhl championship. Mcdavid is the second coming :handclap:

TheSeed

Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
It really was a sad thing tonight when I saw that the Leafs were winning and all I could think about was how bad a winning streak would be right now.

I'm so scared they're going to mess our draft opportunity up.

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
This season is over, we need the ammo to be able to grab a #1 center. Whether it's by trading the pending UFAs or by continuing to tank, Bozak won't cut it anymore.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
well unlike people here i actually watch leaf games

so losing is depressing
trying to win, first round exit ill take that

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London

so losing is depressing

I also watch Leafs games, but I also see the bigger picture. This team as it stands won't get any closer to a stanley cup with a 1st round exit. Losing out is the best thing for the future of the team.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto

so losing is depressing

no. you've got it backwards.

losing is great because it brings us closer to filling a major hole on this team #1 C. Its depressing putting together an average season, losing first round because our team lacks any talent, leadership and upper level talent, and then coming out with 15-20th first round pick that will not amount to anything but an average player that we already have enough of.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
I also watch Leafs games, but I also see the bigger picture. This team as it stands won't get any closer to a stanley cup with a 1st round exit. Losing out is the best thing for the future of the team.

I'd be skeptical putting my faith in a team that's shrouded in incompetence.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
So you would have preferred a first round exit in 2012 than Morgan Rielly?
He's a true believer. If for a certain group of Leafs fans that floats their boat fair enough. What I don't like here on HF is that they feel they occupy some moral high ground and feel tankers are scum. I won't mock their position if they reciprocate.

ldnk

Apr 8, 2009
First time poster, long time fan.

Starting to like Kadri this season though, I knew once he dropped the attitude he'd be fine. Loving that Ph9 is absent, a very bad leader gone leaving room to step up (good player thooug).

Loving Rielly.

Title says the rest.

The attitude that he never actually had but the media likes to perpetuate. Just like Clarkson is this awesome leader and warrior on the ice that they keep perpetuating despite all evidence (and some harsh Patrick Elias words) to the contrary.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
It's like living in a different atmosphere, one with toxic air. Rooting for the team to lose becomes the merciful thing to do for the sake of the team, though the logic feels Orwellian.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
It really was a sad thing tonight when I saw that the Leafs were winning and all I could think about was how bad a winning streak would be right now.

I'm so scared they're going to mess our draft opportunity up.

Me too.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
I'd be skeptical putting my faith in a team that's shrouded in incompetence.

There are different persons at the helm of the club. Shanahan, Dubas, Hunter. I'll have faith in them until proven otherwise. I won't make up my mind about them until things actually start happening.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
If the right trades are made, it should limit the number of wins the team gets after the trade deadline. I will still be cheering for them to win, knowing the benefits of a loss.

McDavid would be a dream, and for whatever reason this franchise doesn't seem to have built up much positive karma...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad