Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
V0n2dg2.png

DISCUSS!!!!

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Morgan Rielly's having a bad day apparently, we should cheer him up by letting him score an ovechtrick.

I think we might need to buy me some pads and have me play as emergency starter tonight. Contact RF, this must happen.

edit: caught myself nearly typing JR. Oh what 2 decades of frustration toward a GM will do to you.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

That is exactly why I believe the Leafs should get as much flak for tanking as Buffalo has. Putting Clarkson on defense tonight only solidifies that.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Our projected lines:

E. Staal-J. Staal-Tlusty
Gerbe-Rask-Lindholm
Skinner-Nash-Semin
Malone-McClement-Nestrasil

Sekera-Faulk
Gleason-Liles
Hainsey-Bellemore

Ward

bluedevil58*

Our projected lines:

E. Staal-J. Staal-Tlusty
Gerbe-Rask-Lindholm
Skinner-Nash-Semin

Sekera-Faulk
Gleason-Liles
Hainsey-Bellemore

Ward

This line up is a complete joke. How did this team ever come to be this? A team with a complete lack of secondary scoring. Look at who our 2nd C is and look at our 2nd line in general. It's god aweful and one of the worst 2nd lines this franchise has ever iced.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
This line up is a complete joke. How did this team ever come to be this? A team with a complete lack of secondary scoring. Look at who our 2nd C is and look at our 2nd line in general. It's god aweful and one of the worst 2nd lines this franchise has ever iced.

Just wait until Sekera, Tlusty, and McClement are gone.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007

But the wingers are actually quite good. Semin and Skinner on the third line? The lack of secondary scoring is on THEM.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina

Pretend the 2nd line is the 3rd line and vice versa. That's not terrible on paper, if this year is a throwaway.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Our projected lines:

E. Staal-J. Staal-Tlusty
Gerbe-Rask-Lindholm
Skinner-Nash-Semin

Sekera-Faulk
Gleason-Liles
Hainsey-Bellemore

Ward

I wouldn't mind seeing Nestrasil taking a few shifts with Rask and Lindholm. I'm not saying he's 2nd line talent, but I believe that would be an interesting line.

And Bluedevil58, that 2nd line is hardly any different than it has been all year. Truthfully, most should/would consider the Skinner/Nash/Semin line our 2nd line. I'm kind of surprised that one of Skinner or Semin isn't on the Rask/Lindholm line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad