GDT: I think there might be a game today at 5 vs the Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Gibby should have that, but this team just lets the 3rd/4th man with impunity. It’s like a Ouija board with this group, they have no idea how to defend it

Reactions: Ducks DVM

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Sharks are a bad second period team......

Carlyle says, “here, hold my beer”

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
On pace to give up 55 shots, a lot of them of very high quality. I wonder when ownership will finally do something about this garbage product. It's real bad right now

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Tonight’s positive - Getzlaf is back to beast mode.

Tonight’s negative - everything else

Tonight’s negative (not the low hanging fruit) - Henrique appears to be drinking whatever potion of impotence that rakell has been sucking in since the first game of the season.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
It happens far too seldom, which I attribute to poor linemates and limited icetime, but I get excited every time Lundestrom has the puck on his stick. He's got a real knack for finding seams in the ice due to both his vision and patience.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
It happens far too seldom, which I attribute to poor linemates and limited icetime, but I get excited every time Lundestrom has the puck on his stick. He's got a real knack for finding seams in the ice due to both his vision and patience.
He hasn’t learned the art of the blind drop pass at the blue line to give up a scoring chance yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad