GDT: I think there might be a game today at 5 vs the Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
All the samuelies care about is making the playoffs. If they do miss..i think they will step in and do something.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Randy sticking with tried and true on OT again

It’s actually kind of funny. I am in no way a hickey expert, but have played and watched for most of my 56 years, and I can’t figure any sane reason management or ownership would watch the same stupid stuff for years and not believe a change is needed.

Maybe the Samuelis go dragged down some demented hole with Nichols

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
38.2 shots against per game :laugh:

Seriously, how does Carlyle still have a job?
1533505572_John-Gibson.jpg

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Randy pretty much dodged all urging questions in his post-game interview and did not only sound like a broken record (as he did for years beforehand) but much more like a man without any kind of plan whatsoever. I just wish the Ducks were a bigger-market team: Had a coach like Randy put these kind of stunts in a market like, say, Calgary or even just Colorado - he would have been axed a year and a half ago.

There's no sugarcoating it: RC needs to go, and BM unfortunately, too. I'd love to have him around as an senior advisor for RFA contracts, but other than that, he also deserves a lot of the blame.

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
So I'm glad we came back from 3(almost 4...) to 1 and grabbed a point, and that Aberg had a GOTY candidate, but goddamn that system sucks, and we're going to drain Gibson of all life by seasons end. This isn't sustainable.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
yeah, that OT sucked as usual. Back to the old ways of being afraid to have the puck.

Tough to fault GIbson for that failed cover, but that was mostly on him even though he got no help on the play.

I, too think this is about getting more injured players back to see if things change before canning RC. I liked what I saw in the first few games of the season. Even though we still overachieved... at least there seemed to be a temporary change in strategy with more aggressive skating, quicker passing, decent looking PP movement... however, it all looks like thats mostly gone now, and back to the same old crap.

While I'm at it, if we dump RC, I think its also time for BM to finally go. There are really two of the same person in so many ways.

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Actually had some sustained offensive zone time and clean breakouts using the passing option up the middle but we gave up a ton of odd man rushes and dangerous chances.

At least it was more entertaining.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I guess it's ok that they got a point and came from 2 goals down.......but 49 shots against is just embarrassing. This team is clueless as ever and is lucky San Jose decided to have a mid-game nap, at least this game was somewhat entertaining compared to the last run of games.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
They were bad last night but I’d rather them play like that than they usually do. At least they were generating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad