Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
A660BE95-FA81-4846-9614-9E0F7A188E44.jpeg

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
In theory, all losses are beneficial towards the greater good. It’s amazing though that we need to actually have some faith that this actually will ever end, instead of just common sense dictating things.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
The game itself wasnt bad but my god Beagle and Sutter would ahve been more useful then Horvat and Petey

cabinessence

Feb 18, 2017
Does anyone remember the game that got Bob McCammon fired? Bob was up against it, and the team came out and peppered the New York Rangers with 55 shots. In the end the final score was 3-3. General Manager Pat Quinn (likely realizing that the team was playing for Bob that night) still pulled the plug and instead himself as head coach. That lead to the legendary run to the 1994 finals. No doubt Edmonton, Montreal, Tampa, and Boston hold reunions for those groups that lost in the finals. What you think of these 32 shots with no goals?

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
It's getting very hard to post afterthoughts about the games with very little going on. Our star players have run dry, Pettersson, Boeser and Horvat are invisible. Demko played well, but no one is backing him up. The Canucks are having problems against even the simplest of competition. Would love to see a change but I feel like I've been saying this for years. Please boycott the games folks.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Pod, Hog, Garland and Demko are the only bright spots night in and out. I hope they blow all the upcoming road games.

Honestly, what has Bo done all season?

Reactions: bh53 and Indiana

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
We added Garland, Podkolzin, OEL and subtracted Erikkson, Beagle, a washed Edler. Schmidt was the one solid player we lost and he requested a trade. You are going to argue last year's roster was better?

It's really hard to argue in either direction given that the team has essentially made lateral moves this offseason. Garland is about the only real significant upgrade. I'd consider OEL to be a sidegrade to last year's Edler. Podkolzin isn't really playing meaningful minutes and is about inline with what Virtanen was contributing.

We've also had a lot of crap getting shoehorned into roles that they aren't suited for. Poolman and Dickinson immediately come to mind.

Honestly, this year's and last year's rosters aren't really different in any meaningful way, IMO, and we're seeing it bear out with the on-ice product.

More and more that Covid Bubble is looking like a mirage.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
It's really hard to argue in either direction given that the team has essentially made lateral moves this offseason. Garland is about the only real significant upgrade. I'd consider OEL to be a sidegrade to last year's Edler. Podkolzin isn't really playing meaningful minutes and is about inline with what Virtanen was contributing.

We've also had a lot of crap getting shoehorned into roles that they aren't suited for. Poolman and Dickinson immediately come to mind.

Honestly, this year's and last year's rosters aren't really different in any meaningful way, IMO, and we're seeing it bear out with the on-ice product.

More and more that Covid Bubble is looking like a mirage.
Demko can only do so much. Can't expect him to steal *every* game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad