I Literally Blew up the Toilet @ Walmart on African American Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I took another Dump at Walmart. :yo: I Made the enployee`s clean it up, I make viral video`s of it now, 15, 20, 25 million View`s. :yo::biglaugh::handclap: IF U DONT LIKE IT, THEY SHOULD MAKE IT HARDER 2 TAKE A SHIT ON THE FLORE. But there is nothing they can do. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
They are alway`s talking about Rollback`s. They should roll back to Before i took a shit on the Flore. They are losing customer`s. The price`s don`t matter anymore, they have a real Problem. There is nothing they can do. A Employee was yelling at me the other day, i just ignore`d him `n` continue`d shitting on the Floor. There is nothing they can do.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Imagine being so poor you have to go to Walmart to shit because you don't have running water at your place :biglaugh:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
U don`t even have to go in the bathroom`s, u can just shit in the middle of the store. Just find a empty isle with noone around and let it Rip. There is nothing they can do, There is no law against taking a Dump.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
U don`t even have to go in the bathroom`s, u can just shit in the middle of the store. Just find a empty isle with noone around and let it Rip. There is nothing they can do, There is no law against taking a Dump.

They Need to put these Signs around the store and have em’ as stickers on the Flore too. Just like how they did with the Six Feet Thing be’Cause of the Corona.

No_Dumping_Sign__14429.1391892255.jpg

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
U can spend a hole day in Walmart, they have everything u need. So first i get dressed up in Flip flop`s, Basketball short`s, Tank top, Sunglass`s. Mind u I am 6'3, 245 Pound`s, Muscle`s bulging everywhere. So then i grab a pizza at there BUILT IN pizza hut, get some calorie`s going. U can also snack on all the snack`s they have in the Store, remember it is not stealing until u leave the Store. `n` by the time i take my Afternoon dump, they will want me to leave anyway. So u can just hang out in the Sporting good`s section, try out all the Equipment, I like 2 get a nice pump going. `n` then I relax on there furniture until I am ready 2 take a dump, witch u can do LITERALLY ANYWHERE IN THE STORE. Walmart is my favourite place to hang out, they have everything u need. :yo:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
U can spend a hole day in Walmart, they have everything u need. So first i get dressed up in Flip flop`s, Basketball short`s, Tank top, Sunglass`s. Mind u I am 6'3, 245 Pound`s, Muscle`s bulging everywhere. So then i grab a pizza at there BUILT IN pizza hut, get some calorie`s going. U can also snack on all the snack`s they have in the Store, remember it is not stealing until u leave the Store. `n` by the time i take my Afternoon dump, they will want me to leave anyway. So u can just hang out in the Sporting good`s section, try out all the Equipment, I like 2 get a nice pump going. `n` then I relax on there furniture until I am ready 2 take a dump, witch u can do LITERALLY ANYWHERE IN THE STORE. Walmart is my favourite place to hang out, they have everything u need. :yo:
stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad