I Literally Blew up the Toilet @ Walmart on African American Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Was literally Strolling thru Walmart, Grab`d a Couple Slice`s of Pizza Hut Pizza. How Nice that they Have a Pizza Hut Built Right In. So Then Disaster Strike`s, i Drop`d the Biggest Load in Year`s in the Wool-Mart Toilet. Clog`d it 2 the Max, there was Liderally Brown Pewp Water everywhere, I was literally Cackling `n` Taking Selfie`s. :biglaugh::yo::handclap: So Then a Jamitor came 2 clean it up, He Pass`d out from the Stench. :biglaugh: So the Rest of the EnPloyee`s came over, they were Liderally Vomitin`g `n` Passin`g out, we had 2 call a Ambulance. `n` all the Customer`s were S`creamin`g `n` runnin`g out of the S`t`o`r`e, Black Fridee Ruin`d. :biglaugh::handclap::yo: Wile every1 was Pamicking, I Load`d up over $900 Dollar`s worth of Merchandice in2 my jacket, Walk`d away with over 30 D`V`D`s in Total. :yo:

A CHOCOLATE DISASTER AT WALMART. :clap::yo::biglaugh:

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
upload_2021-11-27_15-0-26.jpeg

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

Egg

Sep 3, 2007

You're essentially bragging about your Air BnB house you have for a week, vs mine that is purchased and owned.

Your response is that "you need to get laid" from someone that has nothing to say, and knows how spot on everything said about them was. ;)

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Took another Massive Dump at Walmart. Markin`g my Territory. It`s too Easy. :yo: I Love watching the Patron`s break down in Tear`s, when they catch a Load of the Stench. I Own the Walmart bathroom`s. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Love this thread, James. I recently had an explosive bout of diarrhea. My first thought was to drive to the nearest Walmart® Supercenter and let the massacre begin. The folks there will never forget that day. Bonus points for stealing products off their shelves such as toilet paper and Pepto to use during the operation. As a high profile member of a gang, I can tell you this is the best way to claim territory.

Reactions: Conrad McBenis

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
I Was literally Strolling thru Walmart, Grab`d a Couple Slice`s of Pizza Hut Pizza. How Nice that they Have a Pizza Hut Built Right In. So Then Disaster Strike`s, i Drop`d the Biggest Load in Year`s in the Wool-Mart Toilet. Clog`d it 2 the Max, there was Liderally Brown Pewp Water everywhere, I was literally Cackling `n` Taking Selfie`s. :biglaugh::yo::handclap: So Then a Jamitor came 2 clean it up, He Pass`d out from the Stench. :biglaugh: So the Rest of the EnPloyee`s came over, they were Liderally Vomitin`g `n` Passin`g out, we had 2 call a Ambulance. `n` all the Customer`s were S`creamin`g `n` runnin`g out of the S`t`o`r`e, Black Fridee Ruin`d. :biglaugh::handclap::yo: Wile every1 was Pamicking, I Load`d up over $900 Dollar`s worth of Merchandice in2 my jacket, Walk`d away with over 30 D`V`D`s in Total. :yo:

A CHOCOLATE DISASTER AT WALMART. :clap::yo::biglaugh:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Love this thread, James. I recently had an explosive bout of diarrhea. My first thought was to drive to the nearest Walmart® Supercenter and let the massacre begin. The folks there will never forget that day. Bonus points for stealing products off their shelves such as toilet paper and Pepto to use during the operation. As a high profile member of a gang, I can tell you this is the best way to claim territory.
You posted that from your wrong account. You should be more careful. Plus I think having more than 1 account is against the rules.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
So Check this out Gang. Lately I`ve been taking Dump`s rite on the Floor in the Walmart bathroom`s. What are they gonna do. Try it out yourselve, u can take a dump rite on the Floor @ Walmart. They can`t do anything about it. What are they gonna do, Set up camera`s in the bathroom 2 try `n` catch me. I Just go in, Take a dump on the floor, `n` make them clean it up. There is literally nothing they can do about it. :yo:

DingerMcSlapshot

Dec 1, 2017
So Check this out Gang. Lately I`ve been taking Dump`s rite on the Floor in the Walmart bathroom`s. What are they gonna do. Try it out yourselve, u can take a dump rite on the Floor @ Walmart. They can`t do anything about it. What are they gonna do, Set up camera`s in the bathroom 2 try `n` catch me. I Just go in, Take a dump on the floor, `n` make them clean it up. There is literally nothing they can do about it. :yo:
You're sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad