GDT: I heard something about a game?

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
why is it ok to sit on another player for an extended period of time?

Because he's Chara. Crosscheck followed by interference ... doesn't excuse Josi for getting bulled through or Weber for not taking the passing lane.

Maz without a start with just one goal allowed all season. Two shutouts, 2+ allowed in the rest of his starts.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Iginila scores by with a great move around Josi and great pass by Lucic. A boring game became very exciting in the 3rd

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Almost 55 minutes of Shea as a passenger before he decides to get involved offensively and tie it up. Now if he'd just get involved defensively as well.

Come on can you not be happy when Weber scores and ties it. You spend all your time looking at everything bad and nothing that is good or stuck in the stat sheet trying to prove you are right.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Almost 55 minutes of Shea as a passenger before he decides to get involved offensively and tie it up. Now if he'd just get involved defensively as well.

Weber hasn't been involved defensively? You're kidding yourself if you actually believe that

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Come on can you not be happy when Weber scores and ties it. You spend all your time looking at everything bad and nothing that is good or stuck in the stat sheet trying to prove you are right.

i disagree with 101 99% of the time. but shea has a long way to go before we are getting what we oughta with that massive contract.

Jarnberg

Jul 10, 2002
Nashville
Visit site
Pretty lazy, passenger hit by Weber on Marchand there. Man this guy sucks.

Soon enough he'll be blamed for Josi losing Iginla on the second Bruins goal. It's a stat right?

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.

Him finally doing something that resulted in a good is good. The fact he was invisible for 55 minutes is not.

Weber hasn't been involved defensively? You're kidding yourself if you actually believe that

If you count not taking the body, not blocking passing lanes, and watching the pass leading to the Iginla goal .. he was involved in the first 55 minutes.

i disagree with 101 99% of the time. but shea has a long way to go before we are getting what we oughta with that massive contract.

It's ok if you're wrong 98.99999% of the time. ;)

Notice how after we went down a goal there was a sudden change in Weber's play. He finally got involved but not until then. Dominant when he turns it on but his rheostat has settings that are way too low for a captain of any squad.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I don't think Fisher knew how much room he actually had. Could have went to the forehand.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Marchand ends it. Nice move around Fisher and great shot. We got a point and I am fine with that. Came back after being down 2-1.

Predsfan78

Ambassador
Jul 24, 2010
Nashville
Glad we got a point. Not a bad game but got outplayed in the third. Leggy needs to start putting the puck in the net when opportunities arrive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad