Pre-Game Talk: I Hear Boss Music - Oilers @ Lightning

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
That isn't Holland's fault, but it is Holland's fault that we didn't lock one up when there were good goalies available.
I was being facetious. I thought he tried but the asks were pretty high. I'm sure who ever he got would have brought an avalanche of complaining just the same as not getting anyone.

Reactions: ManofSteel55

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
I was being facetious. I thought he tried but the asks were pretty high. I'm sure who ever he got would have brought an avalanche of complaining just the same as not getting anyone.
That's true. We can all remember the laughing at Sakic for the price he paid for Kuemper. I'm pretty sure there were even a number of people (possibly myself included) saying things like, "I'm so glad Holland didn't give up that much for Kuemper". Now, I wish he had.

Reactions: Louis Cypher

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The Pulse tour was the best Floyd tour from what I have seen and heard.
Gilmour is the best. Roger waters was the brains but not the performer.
I was lucky to see both at different times.

It wasn't the best tour. It was the best recorded tour. Pink Floyd have always brought pretty big Stadium productions, I could see the argument that Pulse is the best but Tours for DSOM or the Wall would feature the band at their height and greatest setlist. While I liked songs like high hopes the Division Bell Album Pulse toured on was another in a series of not close to their better work, which if we're being honest was 20yrs prior.

While I loved the show, even at the time in 94 it had a retro feel to it being the outstanding material was from long ago. Division Bell was the only Pink Floyd Album they had recorded in several years. I think that alone got it sales, but..

Roger Waters opinion of the Floyd post Waters canon of work is mostly bang on. Momentary Lapse of Reason even is the rest of Pink Floyd trying to sound like Pink Floyd. Even the last work, of all the members, the Final Cut is hard to listen to cover to cover.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00