OT: I have a request on behalf of my father

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
On a related note, one lovely source of NHL game highlights without any added BS, dtmts.com, has gone a notch down in quality. Maybe it's NHL's publishing team's fault rather, but the clips recently include an infuriating play button symbol smack in the center of the screen, all too often obfuscating exactly the player or puck you want to see. (This on a desktop computer where you don't finger the screen unless you have issues.) Leads one to believe there really are people without brains, in non-trivial jobs too.

I USUALLY GET BY WITH NHL APP, I AM JUST HAPPY THAT I CAN SEE ALL THE CANES MATCHES EVEN THOUGH THEY DON’T HAVE TOO MUCH EXPOSURE, SINCE ONLY ONE TV CHANNEL HERE BROADCASTS NHL.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
I USUALLY GET BY WITH NHL APP, I AM JUST HAPPY THAT I CAN SEE ALL THE CANES MATCHES EVEN THOUGH THEY DON’T HAVE TOO MUCH EXPOSURE, SINCE ONLY ONE TV CHANNEL HERE BROADCASTS NHL.
I should really buy a TV. All my relatives recommend it. I could be watching it instead of talking to them.

(I lied. I have a TV. And I dig half of my relatives.)

Reactions: Unsustainable

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
SEASON’S GREETING TO YOU AS WELL.

TRUTH TO BE TOLD, My Dad is big, calm type of person. Kinda helps being almost 2 metres and having 110 kg.

I got the height, but I AM SKELETAL.

THAT ALWAYS... translated in sports. Ironically, I am a grit player.

BECAUSE IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT ONE LOOKS LIKE, IF ONE FIGHTS FOR EVERY BALL POSSESSION, IF ONE SCRAMBLES FOR EVERY BLOCK, THEY SHALL KNOW ONE MEANS ****ING BUSINESS.
In my youthful years I was a member of the local university's sci-fi union. There was a sub-faction called Zombie Club. Strict quarterly measurements for height vs weight. (This was before Body Mass Index or Time Management.)

I never qualified and didn't try to, "burly" as I am by the Lord's good grace. [I think it must be the Flying Spaghetti Monster up there, but that's theology.]

But your experience touched me. They didn't turn out smarter than others anyway, but it was kind of a fun thing to behold at the time. O', youth.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
ITT I learned Mrazek's Vengeance is actually under 100kg.

I'm not sure I can contribute here any more. There is a limit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad