I have a question....

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I will never understand why all of these balding flabby internet tough-guys think it's a worth-while time to make assumptions about someone they don't really know IRL going on a trip or in this case not really going but faking it. It doesn't seem to be an endeavor that is productive or even trendy like a thing that people do. I know zero people that log on to messageboards to e-bully someone about a vacation because they are jealous and not going on a real or even a fake vacation themselves except to maybe Hatersville pehaps? Seriously, knock it off @RayP @Chippah @irunthepeg @Dont Toews Me Bro you all look even more foolish and gooberish and just flat-out ignorant than you do in real life I'm almost 100% positive.

Quit your bitching.

Sep 19, 2008
I will never understand why all of these balding flabby internet tough-guys think it's a worth-while time to make assumptions about someone they don't really know IRL going on a trip or in this case not really going but faking it. It doesn't seem to be an endeavor that is productive or even trendy like a thing that people do. I know zero people that log on to messageboards to e-bully someone about a vacation because they are jealous and not going on a real or even a fake vacation themselves except to maybe Hatersville pehaps? Seriously, knock it off @RayP @Chippah @irunthepeg @Dont Toews Me Bro you all look even more foolish and gooberish and just flat-out ignorant than you do in real life I'm almost 100% positive.

I agree I just want to take some time off to vacation this week and I'm getting flak for it! @SoupyFIN make this cyber bullying stop !

Reactions: VickAshley
Sep 19, 2008
ye
ellis island - Koval
7.99 steak special
Tacos El Gordo
Peppermill Fireside Lounge
In N Out Linq
Aria
Five50 Pizza Bar
Javier's
maybe
Herb and Rye on Sahara and Valley View
Gordon Ramsay Burger, Planet Hollywood (Gordon Ramsay Fish and Chips)
Studio B buffet (complimentary beer / wine), but further outside of the strip
Circus Circus
Lakes Lounge
PT's Hualapai

Reactions: tonyhawks77

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada

I literally have no idea who you are

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad