I have a question....

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Screenshot_20180813-075303.png

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Sep 19, 2008
AM I ALLOWED TO SMOKE MARIJUANA IN THE VENUE?

• Nevada voters legalized the personal possession and recreational use of marijuana in your private residence.
  • Hakkasan Group continues to uphold a zero-tolerance policy and will be complying with the federal Controlled Substances Act (CSA) (21 U.S.C. § 811), in accordance with mandate by The Nevada Gaming Commission under federal law, cannabis is treated like every other controlled substance.
  • Marijuana usage and possession inside all of our venues is strictly prohibited. Guests in violation may be subject to denied entry into the venue and will be asked to leave the premises without reimbursement, and/or subject to detainment, citation or arrest by local law enforcement.
  • Hakkasan Group continues to maintain a safe and secure environment for all guests at our venues.
@Chippah @Cheese Wagstaff

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I will never understand why all of these balding flabby internet tough-guys think it's a worth-while time to make assumptions about someone they don't really know IRL going on a trip or in this case not really going but faking it. It doesn't seem to be an endeavor that is productive or even trendy like a thing that people do. I know zero people that log on to messageboards to e-bully someone about a vacation because they are jealous and not going on a real or even a fake vacation themselves except to maybe Hatersville pehaps? Seriously, knock it off @RayP @Chippah @irunthepeg @Dont Toews Me Bro you all look even more foolish and gooberish and just flat-out ignorant than you do in real life I'm almost 100% positive.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad