3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Didn’t like the turtling and I usually like turtles.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
But I didn’t feel we were in serious danger of giving up the lead. Caps didn’t have much.
The Caps didn't threaten too much. They had a couple of close range looks on broken plays but absolutely nothing off the rush.

If you're gonna turtle, at least actually shut them down unlike the AV turtle.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
i was going to gas trocheck up for that 2 on 1 pass under the defenders stick but then watched again and realized it was shitty ovechkin back

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Thought the Rempe hit was a bit late but at this stage it’s clear he’s getting no favors from the refs

Which makes me wonder if Chytil is ready to go whether that Rempe gets pulled

Reactions: Rangerfan4life90

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Caps didn't threaten too much. They had a couple of close range looks on broken plays but absolutely nothing off the rush.

If you're gonna turtle, at least actually shut them down unlike the AV turtle.

I prefer the Ninja turtle which is keep attacking and go for the kill. Lol

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Hopefully we put them away in the next one. Worthy of a penalty or not that Rempe hit on Van Riemsdyk was worth it just for its attrition value. Maybe it was a little late but other than that it was good and TVR didn't see it coming. He was looking behind himself at his own pass. Not great on ice awareness there especially with Matthew out on the ice.

Anyway seeing that I thought even after he got up 'I think that guy is f***ed'. Capitals do not have a whole lot of depth to draw from and if Sandin and Jensen aren't able to return and TVR is out that's a really tough one for them.

We were sloppy at times and the officiating left a bit to be desired. Igor was easily our best player after he let it that bad one. Kudos to Goodrow for the shortie which turned into the game winner. So far it's scoring by committee and our bottom line has 3 or our 11 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad