Post-Game Talk: I hate hockey

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
From +14 to +2
From 4 points back or Toronto to 10.

This team still is an absolute f***ing joke.

Losing to Toronto is whatever. Getting absolutely embarassed 3 games in a row? Every single player should be absolutely disgusted.
This did happen in December last year and it ended up alright.

Here's to hoping, lmao.

Reactions: McFlyingV

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I had to listen to Simpson and Cuthbert giving the leafs bl**j**s all night.

f***ing losers.

I was watching on mute at work, now tuning in to hear what the radio guys think but they won’t shut the f*** up about the leafs long enough to talk about what needs to happen with the Oilers

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Could you imagine if these three games had been played in front of a full Rogers with filled with Oilers and Leafs fans.

My god.

This has got to be the most embarrassing three game stretch of the McDavid era Oilers.

You could be playing against the 1994-95 Detroit Red Wings. You shouldn't get bombed like that three games in a row.
It's a f***ing disgrace. #2 in the division my ass. Absolute embarrassment not to even make a game out of THREE attempts and just f***ing roll over.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Play the softest team in the league and we turn it into a three game Sunday afternoon skate for them. Coach apparently hasn’t watched the game tapes for the blueprint that every team that humiliates the Leafs in the playoffs uses.

Feb 9, 2013
There's no hoping Holland makes a big trade, he NEEDS to after watching the Oilers get absolutely dismantled over these last 9 periods.

McDavid needs a winger. Sell some prospects and picks and whoever to get Rakell to play with McDavid.

Sell futures and whoever for some D help. 3 kids in the lineup are getting eaten alive and need more time in the A.

He needs to pull the f***ing trigger.

Rakell and Ek seem obvious targets

Reactions: McFuhryous

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I had to listen to Simpson and Cuthbert giving the leafs bl**j**s all night.

f***ing losers.
I hate both of them. So what that we got dominated all three games, and got outscored 13-1. They are terrible because they never said enough nice things about my team. We sucked but they hurt my feelings by saying bad things about my team, so I hate them.:sarcasm::laugh:

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
Weaklings like Nuge don't get you far. No excuses when a guy half his size in Yamo plays 10x more aggressively that he does. All Nuge needs to do is look over at Turris to see where he's heading.

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
There's no hoping Holland makes a big trade, he NEEDS to after watching the Oilers get absolutely dismantled over these last 9 periods.

McDavid needs a winger. Sell some prospects and picks and whoever to get Rakell to play with McDavid.

Sell futures and whoever for some D help. 3 kids in the lineup are getting eaten alive and need more time in the A.

He needs to pull the f***ing trigger.

Realistically he needed to do that two weeks ago so said players were available for this key March stretch. He didn’t though and is going to join Tambellini and Chiarelli as among the worst GMs in team history for his incompetence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad