Post-Game Talk: I hate hockey

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
This team is going nowhere. Yes the team has holes but the talent on the roster should be a better result than this. Zero leadership on the team.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
From the best team in the league in February to breaking records of futility. You can't make this shit up
Speaks more about the fans and not the team. Fan think they are unbeatable after wins to whats happening in the GDT after losses.
Its a 3 game series against the top team in North. We were not great before it and no one is getting fired after this.

Lick the wounds n move on.

Last edited:

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
All veteran players on this team can go to seattle. Russell, Larsson, et al.

I never thought I'd say this but I think I'd actually PREFER Lucic to Neal at this point.

Coach can get f***ed.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

I never thought I'd say this but I think I'd actually PREFER Lucic to Neal at this point.

Coach can get f***ed.

He set up like 3 goals against last game against the Sens. Plus he's always been a pouty bitch. He's no better than Neal. They both suck. Nice that the NHL is trending towards handing out less retirement contracts.

Reactions: ujju2 and Proko88

Brown Cat

Hates OP
Jan 7, 2021

Coach can get f***ed.

Yep, Lucic taking a nosedive here and looking competent in Calgary should be an indictment against this org. There is something wrong here. Nothing will change until people just not pay money for any of this shit. Use your wallets, show you aren't satisfied with the product.

Reactions: hn777

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
He set up like 3 goals against last game against the Sens. Plus he's always been a pouty bitch. He's no better than Neal. They both suck. Nice that the NHL is trending towards handing out less retirement contracts.
They do both suck but Neal looks finished as an NHLer. I'd send a high pick away to make his contract vanish.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Speaks more about the fans who think they are unbeatable to whats happening in the GDT.
Its a 3 game series against the top team in North. We were not great before it and no one is getting fired after this.

Lick the wounds n move on.

Having played the Leafs closely to a 2-2 record in the first 4 matchups, that sure is a far cry from being outscored 11-0 in 2.5 games. Seems like for whatever reason, the Leags are playing at an “A” and the Oilers at an “F”.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
They do both suck but Neal looks finished as an NHLer. I'd send a high pick away to make his contract vanish.

I think the COVID thing made him slow down even more, sadly. He should be bought out this offseason, but they might have to use that on Kosko instead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad