I don't know if this has been posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Well put together, although it was nothing I didn't really know already. I'm just glad they didn't mention Montoya.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Top Shelf said:
Yeah - I agree. That was one of the better write ups on the CBJ that I have read from the so-called "experts".
They're each written by the local journalists for their respective teams, so they should be experts.

big_steve

Dec 6, 2003
Newfoundland
I think they got Boston's needs perfectly as they're very obvious. I'm really disappointed that Boston traded their first round pick this year. But they got Gonchar and he'll probably be back next year(if there is one). I hope Boston trades up, they need to, but I doubt they will.

X0ssbar

Jacobv2 said:
They're each written by the local journalists for their respective teams, so they should be experts.

I picked up on that but even the so called "experts" in the local markets can leave plenty to be desired. In this case though - they hit a home run (on the CBJ anyways).

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
Top Shelf said:
Yeah - I agree. That was one of the better write ups on the CBJ that I have read from the so-called "experts".

I thought they overlooked Europe too much.

I mean, Piispanen could be a gem, and Lindstrom seems better then expected. Toss in the signing and bringing over of Sannitz and that seems a lot better then previously expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad