I don’t care. I am going to say it. These playoff match ups are the result of a divine intervention

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
All the shifts in the standings over the last few games due to losses/wins is unexplainable. More like shocking. It can't be understated. Everything shook up and teams like EDM, VAN, WPG, and TOR all were granted a pathway to get to the Stanley Cup Final. Can you explain it? No one can. It's so unbelievable that no one even wants to discuss it.

Colour Me Amazed.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
All the shifts in the standings over the last few games due to losses/wins is unexplainable. More like shocking. It can't be understated. Everything shook up and teams like EDM, VAN, WPG, and TOR all were granted a pathway to get to the Stanley Cup Final. Can you explain it? No one can. It's so unbelievable that no one even wants to discuss it.

Colour Me Amazed.
If all four of Edm, Van, Wpg, and Tor get to the SCF, it really will be divine intervention.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018

Colour Me Amazed.

Not everyone here lives and breathes TSN.

Asinine

yer opinion is wrong
Feb 28, 2013
spleen.jpg

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Spoke about only Canadian teams?
✅

Spelled "color" with an extra, unnecessary vowel?
✅

Yep, he's Canadian.

Someone tell the Rangers and Stars that they have no chance at the cup. None.
None of these Canadian teams meet NYR or DAL in the 1st round. Powerful reach on your part in an attempt to keep me grounded.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
None of these Canadian teams meet NYR or DAL in the 1st round. Powerful reach on your part in an attempt to keep me grounded.

Everything shook up and teams like EDM, VAN, WPG, and TOR all were granted a pathway to get to the Stanley Cup Final.
Having a perceived preferable first round matchup means you get to go to the SCF? Meeting Colorado (or Kryptonite in the Leafs' case) in the first round is a cake walk? Like they won't have to get through a Carolina,Rangers or Dallas to make it there? Powerful fantasy.

Even if the Stars or Rangers fail to win you'll have to play the team that beats them which is usually even worse. Florida last year ring a bell?

The Leafs are 1-7 against the Bruins over the last 2 regular seasons and haven't beat them in the playoffs since 1958. Anything can happen but it's odd that this is seen as better than playing Florida but whatever floats one's boat.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
I dont see it like that at all. Boston, nashville, LA and Dallas can all beat the camadian teams no problem. Not an easy path for any team except for carolina and the rangers. And even then who knowa for sure

Reactions: BB79

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad