GDT: Hyenas visit the Rangers (5 p.m. MT/Sportsnet)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Been carded twice for my Fox comments. I just have disdain for the guy.
Sure but wishing illness/injury on someone is a bad look. I personally reported the TB comment because it crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed and I don't report things often

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Sure but wishing illness/injury on someone is a bad look. I personally reported the TB comment because it crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed and I don't report things often

Well, at least I know who it was. I respect that.

Reactions: Felidae

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Sportsnet showing Celebrini highlights in the intermission is making me want to root for the rangers

• Haha
Reactions: FLAMESFAN

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Sportsnet showing Celebrini highlights in the intermission is making me want to root for the rangers
200w.gif

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Anderson got robbed

The unfortunate part is Shesterkin has actually been pretty bad this season, but found his Vezina form against us apparently.

That would have been a beauty 1st goal by kylington

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Kadri, why you didn't pass????
On the 2 on 1 with Pospisil? To be fair if he messed the pass up we'd be all over him for not taking the shot. Pospisil was definitely in the better position but Kadri wasn't in a bad position to score either.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Watching Markstrom's game the last little while, he may think that he can win a Stanley Cup this year, he may ask for a trade. He's playing incredible.

Vlad has been good too when he's played. They've both been our best players over the last long while. Marks of course getting most of the starts since coming back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad