Post-Game Talk: #Hutchisclutch! Jets win 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
LA missed with 95. Boston missed with 96 which was the highest ever. Several teams were tanking for you know who.

I didn't do any math but enough 3 point games, enough Pacific div loses and 6th in the Central could have more pts than 3rd in the Pacific.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I didn't do any math but enough 3 point games, enough Pacific div loses and 6th in the Central could have more pts than 3rd in the Pacific.

Yeah it's possible but I was only responding to everyone saying we could miss the playoffs with 100 points. It would take some pretty awful teams that everybody and I mean everybody beats up on all year long.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
lost in the whole silly goaltending argument (which includes the funny Win-Loss stat, which doesn't show how many goals your team scores):
the one goal Hutch allowed? weaksauce.

First of all, Win Loss stat for goalies does tell a story, though not the WHOLE story.

Yes, the first goal that Hutch allowed sucked, but I love how he didn't let that rattle him. That would have been very easy to do with the weapons Chicago puts out there shift after shift.

Hutch kitty barred the door after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad