HUT Thread: Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Does anyone here on PS3 own the normal Jonathan Toews? Some ******* is trying to sell him for 775k...

Gonna ask my friend tomorrow if he'll sell me one for 5-600K...he's got pretty much every valuable card and some in mass stock...dude has 12 million pucks. My face when he told me....:cry:

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Taylor Hall on Xbox! 140k! Someone let me know if you want him I want to continue on my collections venture! He's swapped to RW if you want him let me know and I'll toss him back on the market! And just accept a trade of 140k, no lower!

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Was offered the following for my Cam Ward:

Vincent Lecavalier SOTW (Position Chang'ed to RW)
$40,050

I accepted it. If someone offered it on here, thank you! Vinny available.

Apollo Leaf

Apr 8, 2010
Gonna ask my friend tomorrow if he'll sell me one for 5-600K...he's got pretty much every valuable card and some in mass stock...dude has 12 million pucks. My face when he told me....:cry:

How does one get 12 million pucks? Haha I can't get more than 10k without blowing it on a pack

foilingupcoach

Mar 5, 2008
XBOX
XBOX: I need to make some pucks back that I've sunk into these collections. Anyone need these? Only asking 1/3 back per collection except NJ would take only 10k. Will be on for the next hour or so, just PM me. Looking for people with a headset & at least 100 post count on HFboards or previous positive feedback.

NHL - Devils
SHL - AIK & Modo & Skelleftea
Liiga - Kalpa
OHL - Sault St. Marie & Kingston
WHL - Portland & Tri-City

Plus Both Prospect Jersey Collections

Apollo Leaf

Apr 8, 2010
What's the better pack to buy, the 17,500 one or the 8,600?

And what's a good way to make a lot of pucks in this? I play the games but it seems like it takes waaay too long to build up a decent amount of pucks.

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
Price is better than Rinne imo.... Both (and all goalies) will still let in garbage goals and top shelf wristers. Can't be stopped gotta learn to defend it, best you can get out of a goalie is their quickness, rebound control, and side-side movements on 1timers.

polassonde

Oct 26, 2013
Just rent a couple collections from We Want The 25. Pretty quick and a pleasure to deal with !

Thanks man :yo:

Dave Hahn

Apr 23, 2002
I'm able to loan out Minnesota, Phoenix and/or Winnipeg tonight on Xbox. I can swap them out for collections that I don't have (NHL preferred) or for 50ish% of the profit.

I'll be on for a couple of hours and won't be able to get on the mic as the Mrs is sleeping but can communicate via chat link.

PM me here to get started.

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
What's the going rate for a regular Kronwall and a HL Kronwall?

Wanna pick one up to try out, how's Kronwall or Letang?

My current dmen:

Seabrook - Keith
Pietrangelo - HFC Phaneuf
Myers - TOTW Yandle/TOTW Garrison

Looking at Letang - Kronwall to fully replace my 3rd line...

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Picked up my Chimera SOTW for $17k BIN. Which I thought was a reasonable price (I know If I waited I could get him for alot cheaper but I'm not patient).

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Lent collections to Jurco for about 3 hours tonight. No issues. Guy is a beauty.

Proceeded to bust 3 jumbo packs with my profits. 3rd pack, Movember Zetterberg. BOOM! Last price sold said 600k, only 2 were on the market with lowest BIN of 850k. Put mine up for 650K BIN and it sold within 30 seconds. :)

Funny thing is I bought a base Zetterberg for 140k tonight while I was dealing with Jurco because his price will go up this month since no commons will be released. Then I pull the boosted version. Gotta love getting a kings ransom on the first day a card is released, eventually that card will drop to the 250k range for sure.

My pack luck has been horrendous, about time I got something haha

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Pretty sure this is a Glitch but there is a Mason Raymond SOTW up on the AH with an 'A' card on it, and it's actually applied, making Raymond an 85 Overall (from his 84 and actual SOTW Overall). Wow, weird.

Nathan MacKinnon

Believe in BLUE
Jun 24, 2012
Surrey, BC
Pretty sure this is a Glitch but there is a Mason Raymond SOTW up on the AH with an 'A' card on it, and it's actually applied, making Raymond an 85 Overall (from his 84 and actual SOTW Overall). Wow, weird.
This glitch happens a lot I've also seen goalies with fatigue on the market and players with injuries...EA is so dumb

Jurco

Healthy Scratch
Oct 28, 2011
Lent collections to Jurco for about 3 hours tonight. No issues. Guy is a beauty.

Proceeded to bust 3 jumbo packs with my profits. 3rd pack, Movember Zetterberg. BOOM! Last price sold said 600k, only 2 were on the market with lowest BIN of 850k. Put mine up for 650K BIN and it sold within 30 seconds. :)

Funny thing is I bought a base Zetterberg for 140k tonight while I was dealing with Jurco because his price will go up this month since no commons will be released. Then I pull the boosted version. Gotta love getting a kings ransom on the first day a card is released, eventually that card will drop to the 250k range for sure.

My pack luck has been horrendous, about time I got something haha

Lucky mofo

19Isles91

Oct 26, 2013
anybody lending xbox collections ? have borrowed from psyfer and priceisgod....have collateral if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad