HUT Thread: Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Okay guys really need help here, and I help tons of people with decisions everyday so I hope I get tons of opinion

Looking for a stud goalie, can be expensive

Currently looking at

Cam Ward
TOTW Fleury
Pekka Rinne
Price

If anyone has any other suggestions less then 150k, and NOT Ryan Miller, that would be greatly appreciated

What im MOSTLY looking for is a goalie that wont let in weak wrist shots from the blue line high glove side, or weak 5 hole backhanders

Thanks GUYS! :D

As much as I'd love to sell Ward to you, I want to be truthful, when saying Ward isn't great at all really. He can make one or two good saves once in a while but is nothing special. But still willing to sell him to you, maybe with a discount, if you're really interested.

=============================================================================

Two more Chimera's with BID's on them. One at $23k, another at $25k. :laugh: :shakehead

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Eric Staal for sale. I have 2 of them s don't mind trading it for someone I don't have. PM me if interested! PS3

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Not sure if this is the right thread but does anyone know why my NHL14 Companion App keeps crashing whenever I log on? I'm so confused and frustrated with it right now.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
For goalies...Kari Lehtonen, used him in 13...Stud
So far in 14 hes 48-0, 0.86gaa, and like 89% save (I don't allow many shots) lol

he was ***** for me. believe me when I say ive tried a ton of goalies, give up a ton of goals but im sill in D1 so cant complain too much, im 100% sure its not my defense.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
was going to get a subban for 75K... then the guy accepted a trade
:(

Same thing happened to me with a Karlsson, I bid 160k, not even that low, the guy trade offers a contract cuz he didnt want 160k. Like common, dont be a ********** nerd who has no life on a virtual videogame and man up

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Same thing happened to me with a Karlsson, I bid 160k, not even that low, the guy trade offers a contract cuz he didnt want 160k. Like common, dont be a ********** nerd who has no life on a virtual videogame and man up

Well its alright, i geuss it will get me mr Carey Price HFC :D (theres one up with 1 GP and i can afford it.. if any one of you bid on it :()

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Selling Loui Eriksson in the RW position because he shoots left. I will sell with the HF Boards discount for 12.5k to anyone here, hes a beast, just ran into a sticky situation with pucks. If anyone could buy him, that would be great. 3k cheaper than anything on the market.

PS3

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
HFC Quick - Rinne

Lehtenon and TOTW Gustavsson have been solid for me too.

I'm ranked 45th in HUT Seasons Overall and won Div 1 7x...I've played huge teams...lemme tell you at that point...a better goalie does make a difference in stopping boosted players on regular plays.

I dunno, goalies are tough. I've played vs Bishop/Mason/Lehner/etc and they'll stop everything, meanwhile I'll score 5 goals on Quick and Lundqvist. And vice versa.

Although the best goaltender is still sound, positional defence. No shots = no goals.

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Currently up 4-0 vs HFC Howard in the 2nd...so yeah.

On another note, if you guys ever find TOTW Pavelski for cheap, grab him and throw him on LW. BEAST. Amazing PK too.

Woytkiw8

Oct 23, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
he was ***** for me. believe me when I say ive tried a ton of goalies, give up a ton of goals but im sill in D1 so cant complain too much, im 100% sure its not my defense.

That's my dilemma, i've been playing people with bad records for the most part, but now i'm in division 3 so he should probably get tested a bit now too let me know if he is actually any good lol.

It's not even that i'm good at D, I just have so much toa that they never touch the puck lol, that's my defence :)

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Selling Loui Eriksson in the RW position because he shoots left. I will sell with the HF Boards discount for 12.5k to anyone here, hes a beast, just ran into a sticky situation with pucks. If anyone could buy him, that would be great. 3k cheaper than anything on the market.

PS3

I am interested. PM to be sent shortly.

Wait WTF? I have a Movember card?? I didn't even know I could grow a mo....

This some sort of joke EA? Way to make me feel bad

:laugh:

That crazy party you were at the other night when you passed out and Landy drew sharpy on you, EA assumed that was a Moo-stache. Don't ask me, ask EA SPORTS. :help:

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Another update to the Ps3 trade block:

- PM to inquire about trades. Players are essentially useless to me, though I will take them on at good values for me.
- No giveaways will be held. There will be no giving you players at absurdly low values. Stahp.
- In the end of this, I want a pile of pucks. I may want to play again or I may find a way to get rid of some.

On The Block:
For the most part, I will go under the lowest BIN on the AH. The odd reds will require an offer I truly can't refuse.

Players:
Jovanovski
SOTW Stamkos
Milestone H. Sedin
SOTW Weber
HFC Tavares
Gaborik
HFC Hall
Byfuglien
Letang
Thornton
Doughty
Hossa

SOTW Kesler
Duchene

Perry
Burns
Couture
T. Rask
Miller
Getzlaf

HUT Live Hertl
E. Staal
Lucic
Marleau
Voracek
J. Johnson
SOTW Lecavalier
Krejci
SOTW Hartnell
Niemi
Girardi
Hiller
Pavelski
Eriksson
Green
SOTW Boychuk
Shattenkirk
Franzen
Landeskog
Fasth
Lupul
Marchand
Hedman
HFC Selanne
Boyle
Kadri
Bogosian
SOTW Krug
HFC Jackman
HFC Jones
Zajac
Seidenberg
Bouwmeester
Seguin
Statsny
Tarasenko
Nugent-Hopkins
Havlat

Collections:
Anaheim - 185k
Boston - 850k
Colorado - 110k
San Jose - 350k
Tampa (less Stamkos & MSL) - 20k
Blue - 4.5k
Red - 4.5k
Abbotsford - 30k
Albany - 30k
Bridgeport - 30k
Charlotte - 30k
Chicago - 30k - Sold in principle
Grand Rapids - 30k
Hamilton - 30k - Sold in principle
Hartford - 30k
Hershey - 30k
Iowa - 30k
Lake Erie - 30k
Manchester - 30k
Milwaukee - 30k
Norfolk - 30k
Oklahoma City - 30k
Portland - 30k
Providence - 30k
Rochester - 30k
Rockford - 30k
San Antonio - 30k
Springfield - 30k
Saint John's - 30k
Syracuse - 30k
Texas - 30k
Utica - 30k - Sold in principle
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - 30k
Worcester - 30k

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Another update to the Ps3 trade block:

- PM to inquire about trades. Players are essentially useless to me, though I will take them on at good values for me.
- No giveaways will be held. There will be no giving you players at absurdly low values. Stahp.
- In the end of this, I want a pile of pucks. I may want to play again or I may find a way to get rid of some.

On The Block:
For the most part, I will go under the lowest BIN on the AH. The odd reds will require an offer I truly can't refuse.

Players:
Jovanovski
SOTW Stamkos
Milestone H. Sedin
SOTW Weber
HFC Tavares
Gaborik
HFC Hall
Byfuglien
Letang
Thornton
Doughty