HUT Thread ; Part 57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I could send you the cards I want trained, and then you send them back. Putting them to use, while neither of us having to spend anything. ;)

Sure. I would have to double check though. I know I have the 15 duration for sure, need to check on the others. I'm still at work but I will be home in about 3 hours.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I gotta have fun with it after the "controversy" around it. Habs board loves it too.

I think controversy's an understatement.

Sure. I would have to double check though. I know I have the 15 duration for sure, need to check on the others. I'm still at work but I will be home in about 3 hours.

I know I need one for my new Hammond TOTW, and maybe one for Domi if you have any 5+ all's, but, No Worries.

Russiaboy

Oct 20, 2014
Is stamkos worth it ? i have 550 000 coins .. debating on buying Stamkos or saving up for ovi ?

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
I cannot stand playing in d2. 3/5 games ive played have just been people playing dipsy doo until one of my cpu defenseman move out of position. Doesn't matter what I do when my cpu defenseman insists on RUNNING INTO ME to take me out of the play so the guy can take the lead. Jfc. Im sick of people just ragging around the offensive and defensive zone games are SO DULL. It's literally just a game of who's AI messes up first. God damn.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Of any NHL game I've played, I don't think I've ever been on a run worse than the one I'm on now. Relegated from D1 to D2 and close to being relegated to D3. Losing numerous games despite dominating for the most part. I don't know what it is. No goalie works for me at all, defense constantly out of position. It's so stupid.

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
PS4 giveaway.

First person to guess my favorite baseball player of all time gets 7k.

Hint (you guys want everything... :sarcasm:): Played for my two favourite teams Jays and Mets.

Good that I was still at work, I couldnt even give you the name of a single baseball player, doesnt mättää if active or not:)

I need suggestion slotting in TOTY Hudler which I finally got a usable player in a collection pack. Don't really like the fact he's a PLY.

Modano - MOV Kesler - TOTW Backes
MOV Johansen - Bergeron - TOTW 87 Tarasenko
TOTW Foligno - TOTW Dubinsky - TOTW Bozak
TOTW 88 Wingels - TOTW Gaustad - TOTW 89 Callahan

I love my bottom 6, so that means changes on the top 2 lines, which Modano and Tarasenko are the only lefties cause I like having only 1 lefty maximum on a line. I'm thinking of TOTY Hudler in place of Tarasenko, but Tarasenko is a sniper and Hudler is a PLY and I already have a PLY in Johansen on that line.

Or I replace Wingels with Hudler, and slide Foligno down a line so Hudler plays on the 3rd. I play my 3rd-4th line a decent amount too.

How is TOTY Hudler shot? Can he replace Tarasenko on that line?

I liked both, Tarasenko and Hudler. No clue what Modano plays like, but I heard he's amazing. Tough one, I wish I had these problems with untradeable TOTY players...seems like EA put my name on the list of dudes who are not allowed to pull anything valuable since I'm selling pucks, which is quite obvious if they track my whole market activity...

The Potg lemieux ? and im hearing Stamkos is good but is it worth 430 000 coins ..

Do you think you can feel much of a difference between reg lemieux and potg lemieux? I'm very interested in this topic right now, cuz my Movember Gaborik for example got worse and worse for me with the upgrades he got. TOTY Bäckström felt absolutely shabby for me, so that I felt terrible spending all these pucks, even though I loved the regular and the MS one. I went out and got a regular Gaborik now (loved that card at the beginning of the year), and I will compare regular86 Gaborik to the Movember89 one. I will let my cousin do the lineup for me before the game(without me seeing which version he puts on my lines) and I will just judge from the feeling in game what I like better without knowing which one I'm using..I guess this will be a heck of an experiment. Right now I have the feeling that I like regular Gaborik better:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad