HUT Thread ; Part 57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
I don't see the point in using expensive goalies. I use Eddie Lack boosted to 99 everything and he's a beast at a fraction of the cost.

Have a boosted TotW Andersen and a normal Price

Over the time, Price came cheaper for me and he Plays better for me

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
I just don't know what to do for NHL16, I'd like to get my PS4 rewards on my Xbox One account, but I don't know if I can do that or it's tied to PS4, or tied to origin account, but now my origin account has both systems now...

It's tied according to the console, as far as I know.

We did get the rewards on XB1 from NHL 14 on the 360 but that's still Microsoft to Microsoft.

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
Google Chrome > AdBlockerPro = No Ads Ever Again

Doesnt ">" mean bigger than when it comes to maths? The correct formula would be Google Chrome+AdBlocker= No more adds?
I'm using Mozilla Firefox+AdBlocker though, and I've never seen any advertising on hf since I joined...

Thinking of selling my entire team and just playing with my collection players.

When does the market recover from this crash that happened for TOTY?

I dont think it will ever recover due to constant mega packs that are out and people throwing money at EA for those packs.

image.img.jpg

https://www.easports.com/nhl/news/2...-sust&cid=37656&ts=1429050890546&sf37622566=1

I cant see myself getting excited about these cards when theres no potential Avalanche Stanley Cup card, ffs;)

Someone is selling Ray Bourque that is changed to RD and Panthers. I'm offering an untouched Bourque + 1k since that's the team and position I need, but the seller is extremely quick to reject the offer. I can't say I understand his rationale. You'd think that since he's selling, the team and position wouldn't matter.

Well, on PS4 LD to RD position changes cost over 2K, so I can imagine the seller is thinking he can squeeze a little bit more value out of you. Life is always about +EV and -EV;)

Sellers being a certain feminine hygiene product IMO. Either he's never pulled a decent card before and wants the moon++ for his singleton, he purchased the required positional/team change cards at BIN and somehow thinks he can make more pucks, or you played him and beat him.

"Or you played him and beat him" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but I actually do like the rest of your thinking process!

It's tied according to the console, as far as I know.

We did get the rewards on XB1 from NHL 14 on the 360 but that's still Microsoft to Microsoft.

Yeah, when I went from NHL14(XBOX360) to NHL15(PS4), there was nothing but air when I wanted to get some returning user packs. Cant see it being much different from 15 to 16 (PS4 to X1 or vice versa).

In my own interest:
Browsing the HUT auction house feels terrible when you're hungover, lemme tell you that! Cant be asked to buy the entire LA collection at cheap prices before TOTY is over, which is why I would really appreciate somebody lending me the LA studs(or maybe one of them).
Same goes for the Chicago collection, but I'm not really expecting to get that one done before 7PM EST...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I actually threw Carey Price up on the AH. I love him, but he's too inconsistent in this game, as are all highly rated goalies. My best goalie I've played with is an unboosted Karri Ramo.

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
Shoutout to Draisaitl for Nashville collection

1 - Gunnarson, Emelin, 2 Jersey, 2 Change Team, Coach, Contract
2 - Clowe, Cullen, Training
3 - Burns (2 weeks late..), Strome, Training
4 - Leddy, Volchenkov, **** tons of logo
5 - Olesz, Beaulieu, Jerseys
6 - Stuart, Scrivens, Alfie, 2 coach

Let my bad luck continue! 3 collections left and best pull Erik Karlsson and Nash.

Apr 4, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Whoever recommened putting gretzky with bure and stammer... you are a saint. That line is outrageous for me in their first 6-10 games.

Now to find a better RW to play with parise and mcdavid on my 3rd line.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Whoever recommened putting gretzky with bure and stammer... you are a saint. That line is outrageous for me in their first 6-10 games.

Now to find a better RW to play with parise and mcdavid on my 3rd line.

Move Parise to the RW and get MOV/TOTY Jagr on the left. It's money.

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
Another shoutout to Draisaitl for lending LA peeps.

1 - Gorges, Reaves
2 - Karlsson, Montoya, Arizona Arena
3 - TOTY Hudler, Grossman
4 - Johansson, Huberdeau
5 - Alfie, Gustafsson, Prout
6 - Kulikov, Campbell
7 - Boedker, Campbell
8 - Muzzin, Vlasic (TOTY would be nice...), Sheahan
9 - Smithson, Moore
10 - Lack, Letestu

Well. It's something. Gotta fit him into my lineup now.

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
Well, I got totally bent over by EA's collection packs. TOTY Hudler is probably even a really solid card to use, not a bad pull at all:handclap:

I just opened 25 collection packs and the best I got was a Lehtonen, followed by O'Reilly and Wheeler. On top of that, the O'Reilly I was using before is already untradeable, so there's literally nothing for me.

Chicago is all I got left to do now, and not very much to show for after 29 NHL collections:rant::cry::shakehead:sarcasm::D

StylesClashLSU

Dec 25, 2013
Drai. Did you ever talk with Harry? I know he wants that card. He's not in a rush or anything. I just know he's interested.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
CCqw3sUW0AEnHFG.jpg

https://www.easports.com/nhl/news/2...18&ts=1426721405751&sf37066617=1&sf37642031=1

http://www.huthead.com/15/rosters/4013-team-of-the-week-4-15-15

THIS WEEK'S TEAM:

FORWARDS:

Line 1: Jamie Benn (Dallas Stars) 95 – Henrik Sedin (Vancouver Canucks) 92 – Mark Stone (Ottawa Senators) 81
Line 2: Adam Lowry (Winnipeg Jets) 83 – Boone Jenner (Columbus Blue Jackets) 85 – Michael Ferland (Calgary Flames) 75
Line 3: Joonas Donskoi (Oulun Karpat) 77 – Brendan Leipsic (Toronto Marlies) 75 – Rhett Rakhshani (Vaxjo Lakers) 75
Line 4: Adam Erne (Quebec Remparts) 74 – Connor McDavid (Erie Otters) 81 – Tyson Baillie (Kelowna Rockets) 70

DEFENSEMEN:

Line 1: Jack Johnson (Columbus Blue Jackets) 89 – Dennis Wideman (Calgary Flames) 90
Line 2: Mark Barowiecki (Ottawa Senators) 82 – Marco Scandella (Minnesota Wild) 81
Line 3: TJ Brennan (Toronto Marlies) 82 – Janne Niskala (Rauman Lukko) 75

GOALIES:

Ondrej Pavelec (Winnipeg Jets) 88
Andrew Hammond (Ottawa Senators) 83

--

That Hammond and Stone though.

--

Also,

CCrpMaoUkAIrFHT.jpg

Last edited:

Boragina91

Mar 13, 2012
Great opening game for the sens v habs series. going to be a long, gritty series with great action.

faced the no 1 and no 53 guys in the world on PS4. Lost 3-2 and 4-3.

no 1 was legit, and played a seriously complete game. 53 on the other hand was your typical poke spammer. I will give him credit, he didnt try for the usual goals, and did have creativity in the offensive zone.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
PS4 giveaway.

First person to guess my favorite baseball player of all time gets 7k.

Hint (you guys want everything... :sarcasm:): Played for my two favourite teams Jays and Mets.

Last edited:

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
PS4 giveaway.

First person to guess my favorite baseball player of all time gets 7k.

No hints? Picking Toronto 1993 world series hero Joe Carter.

I need suggestion slotting in TOTY Hudler which I finally got a usable player in a collection pack. Don't really like the fact he's a PLY.

Modano - MOV Kesler - TOTW Backes
MOV Johansen - Bergeron - TOTW 87 Tarasenko
TOTW Foligno - TOTW Dubinsky - TOTW Bozak
TOTW 88 Wingels - TOTW Gaustad - TOTW 89 Callahan

I love my bottom 6, so that means changes on the top 2 lines, which Modano and Tarasenko are the only lefties cause I like having only 1 lefty maximum on a line. I'm thinking of TOTY Hudler in place of Tarasenko, but Tarasenko is a sniper and Hudler is a PLY and I already have a PLY in Johansen on that line.

Or I replace Wingels with Hudler, and slide Foligno down a line so Hudler plays on the 3rd. I play my 3rd-4th line a decent amount too.

How is TOTY Hudler shot? Can he replace Tarasenko on that line?

Nifty Mittens

May 16, 2014
Minnesnowta
Just the regular and hes been a beast... Im prolly gonna look to spend in the 100k range maybe a little more..

I was thinking TOTY/MOV Jagr but he seems slow still.. Then i thought TOTY Hudler.

Haven't played with TOTY Hudler, heard he's good though. My RW aren't really creative but I play great with them I've got Kaner, Kessel, Nash, and Yakupov.

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Who's better, TOTY Backes or TOTY Seguin?

TOTY Seguin has been unreal for me.

Also on the goalie talk. Roy has been excellent for me all year.

However I pulled a TOTY Price earlier this week.

He's been 8-1 for me with a 1.00 GAA. Pretty solid for me I'm happy I pulled him. But I wouldn't pay his price tag for him if your team is lacking in other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad