HUT Thread ; Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Congrats to the person who just beat me by charging me with their goalie every chance they could and scoring BS goals on me.

In division 3.
Seriously, congrats you ****ing moron.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Now I just need Oshie and Pietrangelo. Getting closer! :yo:

How many cards are in those premium player packs?

Noel92

Feb 7, 2012
Missed so many steals today. Missed 5 Bouwmeesters in a row that went up for 1k, missed Dats for 60k, blahh damn could have made like 25k more today

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
What camera does everyone use? I know this gets asked every now and again but since I started over I figured maybe I should try another view.

Switched after a month or two from dynamic medium to dynamic high--much easier to see the entire offensive zone and pass back and forth to defensemen.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I had something happen last game that was so bad, all I could do was laugh. It was 2 of the worst goals of all time. I'm dominating the play, and up 3-0... my guy gets tripped in front of my net by the hash marks, and loses the puck, which trickles towards Lack, who doesn't even flinch, and the puck JUST gets past the goal line for an own goal. No big deal, I score 2 more... and then he absolutely freight trains Lack, and sends him flying out of the net... no penalty. And then his other guy picks up the puck, and shoots it in the net... for a good goal.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I had something happen last game that was so bad, all I could do was laugh. It was 2 of the worst goals of all time. I'm dominating the play, and up 3-0... my guy gets tripped in front of my net by the hash marks, and loses the puck, which trickles towards Lack, who doesn't even flinch, and the puck JUST gets past the goal line for an own goal. No big deal, I score 2 more... and then he absolutely freight trains Lack, and sends him flying out of the net... no penalty. And then his other guy picks up the puck, and shoots it in the net... for a good goal.

EA Logic

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
IT WOULD BE REALLY NICE IF GOALIES WOULD EVEN TRY TO STOP A ****ING BREAK AWAY.
Just once.
Needless to say I just smashed my controller into the ground. **** this game. It is ****ing garbage.

Noel92

Feb 7, 2012
WOOOW, I'm winning a game 9-0, he presses start and now I'm stuck in Waiting for User. God damn dude the one time I can win a game, this **** happens

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I've won like 9-10 games straight and haven't allowed more than 2 goals a game in that span. I feel like Carey Price.

GrandLarseny

Jersey Enthusiast
Aug 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Hunt for Ovie is on. Sitting on mad bank right now, and would be willing to lend him once I get him but expecting full collateral + tip. PS4.

In the meantime, I can lend out Duchene. Tip and collat expected.

nexusrage21

Dec 14, 2004
I'm on a roll racking up rage quits today. Love hearing all the racist and homophobic stuff that comes out of people mouths when a game doesn't go there way.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I'm on a roll racking up rage quits today. Love hearing all the racist and homophobic stuff that comes out of people mouths when a game doesn't go there way.

Its pretty gross.

Bought some packs, pulled an Eric Staal. Pretty nice. Will sell him when these special packs are gone
Got some much needed contracts too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad