HUT Thread ; Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Do you think Seguin + Karlsson + some pucks could get me a POTG Giordano?

Anyone here want to do that trade on xb1?

Edit: Someone accepted. I am happy.

Last edited:

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Congrats. How's the rage these days?

LPS was around 82k but the only ones on the market were over 90. I didn't want to risk it going up, when it could just as well go down I guess.

He/She accepted for Seguin - Karlsson - TOTW Jordie Benn (who i have been trying to sell for a week now, so thank god)

Buckwheat

Jan 15, 2010
NY
True. never delay the game, (because the last thing i want is to get beat to crap for a longer period of time) but i'll admit i get pissed and start charging his players hopding to injure one of them. :)

I take a few extra penalties. i just hate puck hogging poke checking guys. if you have double my time on attack, you should probably have double my shots. I had a guy the other day TOA of 9 mins, mine was 1 min 30 secs, shots were 15-13 for me, score was 5-0 for him. make your play and shoot the damn puck and play like a real hockey game. I dont care if i lose 10-0 just shoot the puck and give me a chance to get it back. But they find a glich goal and they just keep trying to do that, while im playing defence like a real hockey game guarding the slot and points, he's spinning in circles in the corner.

They should really give more bonus points for blocking shots, give us loser that can't keep up with super skilled guys a chance to earn some coins. Most games against these crazy good players i block a good 20-30 shots, because like i said above, they keep trying the same old glitch goals over and over....

I'm with you on this one, playing D2 now and all these people have crazy stacked rosters and I don't. Last game outshot a kid by over 15 with more time on attack and he ended up winning in a shootout. It's so friggin frustrating when you're actually winning and they come back and score a ******** goal to tie the game. Literally a tip from outside the circle that somehow found it's way in. Gonna try my luck in a little bit and play some games.

Noel92

Feb 7, 2012
Man it sucks how seemingly impossible it is to get a special card Tavares now. Movember is 950k...POTG is nonexistent...asg looks solid but meh..

Boragina91

Mar 13, 2012
Anyone got anything for HUT on the 360 from NHL 14?

lol at this point, i'm seriously considering going back to 14 as well. This game is soooo bad. How is Drew Doughty not able to make a 10 foot pass, and by the same token, how can Patrick Kane not receive that very same pass properly?

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Also, why does it only pass to the person closest to you? I have gone for hundreds of break out passes just for it to go to the guy standing right next to me....

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Man, the amount of failed passes that end up being icing. :laugh:

Player premium pack is up. 60k coins/$9.99...I'll pass considering my **** luck.

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Anyone got anything for HUT on the 360 from NHL 14?

Yup, but I no longer have the game.

About playing the newbie tournaments--I have a lineup worth a million, but have never advanced past the third round in any tournament this year. Although I did recently put together a 6 game winning streak in the HUT season to dig out of a 1-3-1 start in d-5 and advance to D-4. It's been a while, but maybe I can stay here for a bit this time. The last game of the streak was game one in the new division and sure enough a whopper of a loss followed it. I was ready though.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Yup, but I no longer have the game.

About playing the newbie tournaments--I have a lineup worth a million, but have never advanced past the third round in any tournament this year. Although I did recently put together a 6 game winning streak in the HUT season to dig out of a 1-3-1 start in d-5 and advance to D-4. It's been a while, but maybe I can stay here for a bit this time.

Well damn.

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
What's the most efficient puck making method?

I only have 30k and want some big name players.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Turning my focus on collections. Gonna do the easy ones first (Red and Blue) and then complete the Blues one. I have most prominent players except Pietro and Backes. I have enough coins for Backes but not Pietro, so if anyone on PS3 would be generous enough to send him my way temporarily when I get close to completing the collection, that'd be awesome.

Edit: nevermind these blue/red packs are a waste of time lol

Last edited:

StylesClashLSU

Dec 25, 2013
What camera does everyone use? I know this gets asked every now and again but since I started over I figured maybe I should try another view.

FTWxLEAFSxFTW

Oct 8, 2012
Trade day about to end, send trades to my players. Every player is up for 80k and team name is FlickTheBean. Benn, Parise,Kesler,Pavelski, Mcdonagh,Seabrook,Shettenkirk,Bishop

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So close to finishing St. Louis collection. All I need is Backes, Oshie and Pietrangelo. That latter will be a ***** to get.

Boragina91

Mar 13, 2012
My last, last move will be trying to move Stamkos for Ovechkin. The only possibility afterword would be working my Getzlaf into a Malkin for an all-russian top line.

Also, mainly curious, but what is everyone at in terms of free agents? I elected to keep them all, and have currently collected 124/235 of them. Way to stack packs with **** players lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad