HUT Thread ; Part 52

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Definitely, although I pretty much just exclusively play HUT so if the packs were decent I'd have opened one instead.

I hear ya....was going to buy one or two, but might just find some WJC tickets instead :)

Tons28

Dec 26, 2014
Also, is training up guys like an 86 Nugent-Hopkins better than having a 89-91 regular player? I haven't played hardcore since '13.

Anyone? And what players are worth it big money (IE Bure, Gretzky, TOTW's?)

MsuSpartans

Jan 6, 2014
Don't know whether that was a sarcastic remark or not?

----

So there's no 3 guaranteed Special Edition cards like in the past!?

I was going to spend a ton on these in hopes of getting stacked again, guess not now.

Not sure how you could have read it as sarcastic, I agreed with what you were saying.

24 collection packs and 1 ultimate, pulled TOTW fleury in the ultimate and twice in collection packs. Bourque in the very last collection is the only other noteworthy card. Anyone used him? For free I'll throw him in the lineup.

Tons28

Dec 26, 2014
Hall is a beast

Right now I built this with all the packs from Ultimate Edition I never opened and some extra packs. Have 300k to play with and a Lindros I was going to sell. Any thoughts to improve? Was thinking Bure;

Boosted Ev. Kane - Boosted Movemeber Nugente - TOTW 90 Voracek

Boosted Landescog - 99 Boost Mackinnon - MS 89 Jagr

Boosted Kadri - Getzlaf - Boosted Stefan

Lucic - Kreci - Smith

Borque - Boosted POTG Hamilton

Hedman - Shattenkirk

Johnson - Carlson

Boosted Lack

Thoughts?

HabsKing

Dec 15, 2008
Anyone else getting error message 80710092
I've google solutions to fix it and have had no luck... grrrrr

jarleaxel

Jan 13, 2014
Ottawa PS4
Playing fine on 360 but no luck on ps4.
I'm really in love with Lindros and Modano, 6-2-2 since adding them and finally in d3

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Were the free Christmas packs in the store with a time (and stock) limit, or were they placed into everyone's "My Packs" section? I dont want to miss out on them because of the PSN outage.

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
Were the free Christmas packs in the store with a time (and stock) limit, or were they placed into everyone's "My Packs" section? I dont want to miss out on them because of the PSN outage.

From EA guy Jesse Mclean

As I said earlier packs will be extended for Sony users if psn is not up within a reasonable amount of time. This includes the free packs

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

There's like 2 days left on them. Each person who has HUT gets two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad