HUT Thread ; Part 52

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
The thread where you talk about all things Hockey Ultimate Team. Always remember to mention your console when looking to trade or sell!

Reminding you again, that..

HF is NOT responsible for any scams that take place over NHL 15 and/or the HUT system. You are taking a risk whenever you make a trade or a deal - HF is not liable for anything that occurs in or due to this exchange. If you have a problem with a certain member, EA Sports is who you need to contact, NOT HF.

Previous thread:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1739605
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1737435
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1733737
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1686159

Don't forget the HUTDB:

What is HUTDB? A project started last year, evolving from a basic price guide to a full list of every player in Hockey Ultimate Team. Updated for NHL 14, the database sees classic features return, as well as plugging in a few new ones. This is a complete list of statistics / attributes for NHL players in the NHL '14 game mode HUT (Hockey Ultimate Team). It serves as a database for completing collections, filling spots on teams, and more!

List of features:
- Full player list - Wonder who you're missing for a collection? Wondering if a player is in Hockey Ultimate Team?
- Collection mode - Easily track who you are missing and who you already have.
- Team Builder - Simple tool, utilizing basic functionalities of excel. Analyze and sort statistics to find the ideal fit for each spot on your team. Build your true Ultimate Team!
- Statistical Comparisons - Wonder who has the best faceoff*? Wonder who the best skaters are in the NHL? Looking to build Team Sweden for the upcoming olympics?
- True Overall - Avoid that pesky new overall system! Find out what overall your player would be if they were calculated as they were before. See how they compare HUT overalls vs core overalls.
- Special Edition Cards - Keep track of HUT Live players, Milestone players, Winter Classic editions, Facebook giveaway cards, and more!
- Online version for those without excel, as well as the option to download PDFs or OpenOffice files.
- The other leagues will be in upcoming versions.

Video Walk Through: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA0u51VJzzI
Excel Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?qan6t651jn8tp7z
Online Version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nYVA0OFE#gid=2

What is HUTDB? A project started last year, evolving from a basic price guide to a full list of every player in Hockey Ultimate Team. Updated for NHL 14, the database sees classic features return, as well as plugging in a few new ones. This is a complete list of statistics / attributes for NHL players in the NHL '14 game mode HUT (Hockey Ultimate Team). It serves as a database for completing collections, filling spots on teams, and more!

List of features:
- Full player list - Wonder who you're missing for a collection? Wondering if a player is in Hockey Ultimate Team?
- Collection mode - Easily track who you are missing and who you already have.
- Team Builder - Simple tool, utilizing basic functionalities of excel. Analyze and sort statistics to find the ideal fit for each spot on your team. Build your true Ultimate Team!
- Statistical Comparisons - Wonder who has the best faceoff*? Wonder who the best skaters are in the NHL? Looking to build Team Sweden for the upcoming olympics?
- True Overall - Avoid that pesky new overall system! Find out what overall your player would be if they were calculated as they were before. See how they compare HUT overalls vs core overalls.
- Special Edition Cards - Keep track of HUT Live players, Milestone players, Winter Classic editions, Facebook giveaway cards, and more!
- Online version for those without excel, as well as the option to download PDFs or OpenOffice files.
- The other leagues will be in upcoming versions.

NHL15 HUT Collection Checklists:

http://nhlguides.net/nhl-15-collection-checklists/

NHL15 HUT NHL Teams Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...F4InYl2DO6ZPIFJxSQWxDY/htmlview?usp=drive_web

NHL15 Blacklist (DO NOT TRADE OR SELL WITH THESE PEOPLE)

ChiefGuan

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=235431

iPwn

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=86407

Continue on......

Raw

Nov 27, 2014
Canada
Still trying to figure out what is going on with that guy, who it was who got banned...

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Three Stars of the Week:

1535084_754832861232731_8126427973749122601_n.jpg

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Debating if I should pick up Parise or Kopitar? Or id even be willing to save the extra ~40k to get a player like Datsyuk. Not sure who else I can get around the 50-100k price, any suggestions?

Marleau - Thornton - Pavelski
Okposo - Turris C - Sharp
Skinner - Johansen - Voracek
Vanek - M Richards - Wheeler

Giordano - Shattenkirk
Sekera - Faulk
Alzner - Barrie

Ward

Div 1 record is 7-1-2 on my first go at it

Hybbe

Oct 6, 2009
Man, do I ever wish for a TOTW Getzy, that card will be sick. 10 pts in his last five, 7 in his last four, should be enough to make it? :)

Hybbe

Oct 6, 2009
Debating if I should pick up Parise or Kopitar? Or id even be willing to save the extra ~40k to get a player like Datsyuk. Not sure who else I can get around the 50-100k price, any suggestions?

Giordano - Shattenkirk
Sekera - Faulk
Alzner - Barrie

Ward

Can't go wrong with Dats, fantastic card.

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

Giordano - Shattenkirk
Sekera - Faulk
Alzner - Barrie

Ward

Bergeron. Then grab another 20k card or something.

habs1995

Feb 24, 2014
Man, do I ever wish for a TOTW Getzy, that card will be sick. 10 pts in his last five, 7 in his last four, should be enough to make it? :)

TOTW Gretzky?
Is it decided that it's TOTW cards for the current legends ?

Eple

It ain't easy being
Mar 7, 2010
Turku

I'm hoping he gets it, he was tied for scoring last week along with Datsyuk.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
80450 or something.

It's short of what Crosby was worth, total. [XB1].

I mean, I don't entirely hate it. I just feel he would have came back with more / another player.

Raw

Nov 27, 2014
Canada
80450 or something.

It's short of what Crosby was worth, total. [XB1].

I mean, I don't entirely hate it. I just feel he would have came back with more / another player.

thats how it always is if anyone accepts the 1st deal. You always think "oh if I asked for more I would have got it"

Edit: what happened to the guy who stole my cards? Heard he was banned so how do I contact him?

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Can't go wrong with Dats, fantastic card.

Bergeron. Then grab another 20k card or something.

Okay to be more informative I will now say my future plans with my team THEN from that a suggestion could be made

The team i am aiming to get in the short run here, THEN will start saving up for high cards once I am happy with the team I am playing to get those guys is:

Marleau* - Thornton * - Pavelski*
Krejci - Turris "C"* - Sharp*
Pacioretty - Backstrom - St. Louis
Skinner* - E. Staal - Oshie/Gaborik

Bouwmeester - Shattenkirk*
McDonagh - Hedman
Giordano* - Green

Bishop
Ward*

* - Already have

So, right now i came across some rare Zidlicky card that I didnt really want, so I sold it for 13k. Because of that I am now at about 40k. Since none of the guys I have listed up there that I dont have are that expensive, I thought why not just save a bit more for one of the better players. Anyways, based off this would you say Dastyuk/Bergeron would be more beneficial to my team and dismiss Turris? Or add maybe Kessel over Oshie/Gaborik? Or any other star forwards ~100K? This is a HUGE one time (for now) purchase for me so I am really being cautious and asking for some help from experienced players. The best player I have used is Marleau/Sharp soo..... I am also open for suggestions for improvement about that team I posted up there.

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
thats how it always is if anyone accepts the 1st deal. You always think "oh if I asked for more I would have got it"

Edit: what happened to the guy who stole my cards? Heard he was banned so how do I contact him?

Are you online now?

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

Who stole your cards and what did they steal? Anyway feeling for you bro, kids stealing **** on a video game, its so pathetic.

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
For the last time go to the HUT thread, thats where all the HUT guys hang out, and there are almost none for 360, you will barely catch any HUT guys out of the HUT thread. Its like your 4th or 5th thread and they don't catch traffic for a reason.

liquid swords

bring the ruckus
Apr 17, 2006
buffalo
so im pretty sure nathan mackinnon is the best player i've used in HUT so far. 13 goals in his first 15 games for me.

also i picked up a movember jagr for a decent price (47k) which he routinely sells more for... started using him but don't really love him... how many other people are banking on him getting a 90+ milestone card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia