HUT Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
That always seems to happen to me in Division 1, I usually barely scrape by and manage to not get relegated, but I have never gotten higher than like 10 points in division 1.

Currently rocking my Red Wings team, and trying to get Kronwall. I've also been playing a lot of friendly matches lately against some good forum people and have been having good clean games and have had a blast doing so.

Yeah, I've been held twice, relegated once and about to be relegated again here.

Yeah, maybe we can play sometime, here you got skill! I played a couple with Ranger last night, was cool.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
New pack, best card was Alzner (85/LD)

You get one of these every time definitively. Don't know if you'd get Crosby/Ovie/Lemieux/Gretzky/Price/whatever here, highest I got was Lucic rated 87, but you get a ton of 84-85s.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
lending out the colorado avalanche collection on ps3 for 12k pucks

i will require collateral before we trade due to duchene

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
New pack, best card was Alzner (85/LD)

You get one of these every time definitively. Don't know if you'd get Crosby/Ovie/Lemieux/Gretzky/Price/whatever here, highest I got was Lucic rated 87, but you get a ton of 84-85s.

What pack are you referring to ? You seem to be having more success than me, regardless, I never seem to get anyone rated higher than 83 even if I buy a Jumbo Gold Premium.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
So my weekly free season ticket pack this week consisted of 4 cards.....

Anyone else have this happen to them?

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Canucks lending went well with JaredCowenFan, guy can be trusted.

Bought 3 promo packs -> total trash.

Decided to buy one more with my last 25k . . .

. . . well hello, TOTW Subban. Up for trade, with ridiculous price.

:yo:

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
So my weekly free season ticket pack this week consisted of 4 cards.....

Anyone else have this happen to them?

I had a pack of 4 cards as well but it was on top of the pre-order packs that I got.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Anyone have any recommendations on a Solid goalie for a decent price (preferably 86 Overall +)?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of recommendations, I just did my first collection swap with mhart1 on here or mhart123 on PS3. I got the Avalanche Collection from him, the reward. M's Highly recommended. Smooth, easy and simple.

Also recommended even though most of you know is: RangerGuru (lundqvist30nyr, PS3) FlyingRed752 (FlyingRed527, PS3) and I Trust Gary Bettman (michiga1985, PS3) . ;)

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Anyone have any recommendations on a Solid goalie for a decent price (preferably 86 Overall +)?

Speaking of recommendations, I just did my first collection swap with mhart1 on here or mhart123 on PS3. I got the Avalanche Collection from him, the reward. M's Highly recommended. Smooth, easy and simple.

Also recommended even though most of you know is: RangerGuru (lundqvist30nyr, PS3) FlyingRed752 (FlyingRed527, PS3) and I Trust Gary Bettman (michiga1985, PS3) . ;)

Correction, Canucks collection. ;)

I will probably be lending for Europeans today later, now I need some sleep.

Last edited:

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012

**** you.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
That's because they're two different packs. The 4 card one is for the season opener whatever that is. Everyone got one I think.

Sounds good. Got David Jones and a contract which is alright for free I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad