HUT Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Just bought Hossa for 120K!

Giroux (OTT LW now) - Spezza - Bobby Ryan (99 chemistry)
Sharp - Backstrom (CHI) - Hossa (95 chemistry)

I'm thinking of a 3rd line of Hartnell-Lecavalier-Voracuk and a 4th line of _____-Backes-Stewart

thoughts?

Sweet Top 6!

Voracek looks sweet, also go for a SOTW Hartnell. :P

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
LOL I just sniped a Matt Moulson for 950 pucks

Nice!

My only two best steals have been Edler for $3k BIN and Grabner for $2k BID. Both sell for not much off of that now.

Have this Yakupov SOTW that I have my eyes on. Waiting and Preying to snipe.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
I'm looking to upgrade my top line center, move sutter down, and move huberdeau to the wing. I'm also looking to upgrade the spot where Gudbranson is, any cheap suggestions?

Does anyone have any good top line center suggestions in the 5k-15k range? I don't have much to spend.

Stalberg - Sutter - Hornqvist

Glencross - Huberdeau - Kassian

Saad - Couturier - Bennett

Mcginn - McClement - Ward

Vlasic - Paul Martin

Del Zotto - Gudbranson

Erhoff - Brad Stuart

Lehner - Enroth

I got steals on Martin for 900 pucks, Hornqvist for 900 as well, and Erhoff for 700 earlier today.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Picked up the said Yakupov SOTW, for a little more then I was willing to spend (not really) at $27,950. But I'm happy with it, especially considering I sold Yakupov's regular last week for $19,950.

Probably looking to flip this one for an Untouched one (This one is changed to the Avs and has 14 GP).

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
Got a SOTW Mike Smith for 63k and sold him for 80k easy.

Best steals are deff late at night. Also it is wayyyy easier to flip players if you have more pucks. Be patient, then flip the expensive guys. 10-20k per player really adds up.

If anyone wants to know a good, cheap LW I highly recommend Mikkel Boedker (PHX). Since upgrading my team he got moved to the 4th line yet still gets 2-3 pts. a game. Always in the right spot at the right time, and a very solid penalty killer.

Anyone have Ryan Mcdonagh on 360?

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Really wish I knew how to record the brutal ice tilt in this game.

No joke, I can see this game pissing me off real fast. Just made it to the amateur div 10 finals only to get matched against a guy with Eric staal. Kessel, skinner, caw ward and sotw yak. Such bs why is this guy in div ten?

Nathan MacKinnon

Believe in BLUE
Jun 24, 2012
Surrey, BC
My team:

HL Hartnell - Thornton - Plekanec [C]
Michalek - Roy - Eller
Umberger - Wilson - Cogliano
Whitney - Little - Dupuis

Garrison - HL Josi
Quincey - Barrie
Brewer - Ericsson

Bobrovsky
Bishop

Entire team is from packs. Haven't bought a single player from the market. Was in awe when I pulled Thornton.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
No joke, I can see this game pissing me off real fast. Just made it to the amateur div 10 finals only to get matched against a guy with Eric staal. Kessel, skinner, caw ward and sotw yak. Such bs why is this guy in div ten?

Just hilarious bone-head plays by own team/goalie. Back hander through the wickets from Prust, top of the circle on Cam Ward...

Made my decision to completely strip apart the squad very easy. Time to go for bang for buck players.

That being said:

Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester
Shattenkirk
Bogosian
Stepan
Burns
Marleau
Voracek

all available!

Leafs For Life*

Just hilarious bone-head plays by own team/goalie. Back hander through the wickets from Prust, top of the circle on Cam Ward...

Made my decision to completely strip apart the squad very easy. Time to go for bang for buck players.

That being said:

Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester
Shattenkirk
Bogosian
Stepan
Burns
Marleau
Voracek

all available!

Console??

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
I know you're tearing your team apart but I loved Marleau and Burns in 13, are they any good in 14?

Marleau has been fantastic for me, and Burns is a very good power forward, extremely hard to knock off the puck and can lay alot of big hits. Decent shot too, he's just extremely expensive in this game @ 80k lol.

Oh PS i'm Godard71, i'm open for trades in case anyone comes across me when searching the auction house.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Marleau has been fantastic for me, and Burns is a very good power forward, extremely hard to knock off the puck and can lay alot of big hits. Decent shot too, he's just extremely expensive in this game @ 80k lol.

Oh PS i'm Godard71, i'm open for trades in case anyone comes across me when searching the auction house.

Sent you a quick offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad