Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
HUT Thread Part 1
HUT Thread Part 2
HUT Thread Part 3

Video walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA0u51VJzzI
Excel Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?qan6t651jn8tp7z
Online Version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvIeWVDv1CXAdEhXTGVZWlFmZlh4ZURtQ0dnYVA0OFE#gid=1

What is HUTDB? A project started last year, evolving from a basic price guide to a full list of every player in Hockey Ultimate Team. Updated for NHL 14, the database sees classic features return, as well as plugging in a few new ones. This is a complete list of statistics / attributes for NHL players in the NHL '14 game mode HUT (Hockey Ultimate Team). It serves as a database for completing collections, filling spots on teams, and more!

List of features:
- Full player list - Wonder who you're missing for a collection? Wondering if a player is in Hockey Ultimate Team?
- Collection mode - Easily track who you are missing and who you already have.
- Team Builder - Simple tool, utilizing basic functionalities of excel. Analyze and sort statistics to find the ideal fit for each spot on your team. Build your true Ultimate Team!
- Statistical Comparisons - Wonder who has the best faceoff*? Wonder who the best skaters are in the NHL? Looking to build Team Sweden for the upcoming olympics?
- True Overall - Avoid that pesky new overall system! Find out what overall your player would be if they were calculated as they were before. See how they compare HUT overalls vs core overalls.
- Special Edition Cards - Keep track of HUT Live players, Milestone players, Winter Classic editions, Facebook giveaway cards, and more!
- Online version for those without excel, as well as the option to download PDFs or OpenOffice files.
- The other leagues will be in upcoming versions.

Sharing this tool is encouraged. This is free to use and was created to be used and enhance the experience of others, not for any personal benefits. It's a community resource. So please, share with anyone you feel would benefit or on any forum/platform which is involved with Ultimate Team. I'd like to personally encourage all users to link to this database if you think it would benefit anyone. This includes my fellow Youtube Commentators. Feel free to publish this for your followers. Spread the wealth, spread the knowledge!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Just a reminder to everyone, the selling of pucks for real money is strictly prohibited on HFBoards. Any attempt to try and sell puck on here will lead to infractions and a thread/forum. You have been warned.

akwok

Nov 23, 2011
I would really like to complete some collections on 360, and would like to set aside a few hours to do so. Preferably 15+ AHL or "cheap" collections in one go, since I don't feel too comfortable giving up 100k+ in collateral for a collection. I can provide collateral first if you're a longstanding member, and I'm ok with splitting the reward 66%/33% (1/3 to you).

Please let me know if you're interested!

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
Ok, so I beat this guy, and he blamed ice tilt (was pretty obvious, got 4 really lucky goals). and he mentioned chemistry has a lot to do with ice tilt and not as much the level of the players.

Anyone know anything about this? cause i have a pretty ****** team that i want good chemistry with but dont wanna increase my chances of this "ice tilt" if it exists.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Ok, so I beat this guy, and he blamed ice tilt (was pretty obvious, got 4 really lucky goals). and he mentioned chemistry has a lot to do with ice tilt and not as much the level of the players.

Anyone know anything about this? cause i have a pretty ****** team that i want good chemistry with but dont wanna increase my chances of this "ice tilt" if it exists.

Hope not. my 1st line has 99 chemistry and my 2nd should after tonight as well

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
Have a team update here. Italicized = New Addition

Tavares - Duchene - Pominville
Lupul - Vermette - Stalberg
Miller - Nyquist - Eaves
Tatar - Andersson - Ferraro

Edler - Bogosian
Meszaros - Carle
N. Schultz - Wisniewski

Bishop - Gustavsson

Hopefully JT is worth his price tag!

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
Have a team update here. Italicized = New Addition

Tavares - Duchene - Pominville
Lupul - Vermette - Stalberg
Miller - Nyquist - Eaves
Tatar - Andersson - Ferraro

Edler - Bogosian
Meszaros - Carle
N. Schultz - Wisniewski

Bishop - Gustavsson

Hopefully JT is worth his price tag!

How are those bottom 6 working out ? I might wanna try get some scrubs in myself hehe :)

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Doesn't take that long if you have the pucks. Got mine in a couple days.

I have the pucks but I am used to doing the NHL collections where I can get them done in 5-10 minutes and these AHL ones seem like they will be hours long. The AHL players aren't all up for auction like the NHL ones are.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
Wanna swap collections? I have:

Oklahoma City Barons (15,000)
Edmonton Oil Kings (9,000)
Everett Silvertips (9,000)
Both All Stars (12,000)
Team Canada (750)
Team Switzerland (750)
Team Czech Republic (750)

not home atm. wont be home for a few hours but yeah we can do some swaps tomorrow. i have the team canada/swiss/czech collections already so i dont need those

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Just bought Hossa for 120K!

Giroux (OTT LW now) - Spezza - Bobby Ryan (99 chemistry)
Sharp - Backstrom (CHI) - Hossa (95 chemistry)

I'm thinking of a 3rd line of Hartnell-Lecavalier-Voracuk and a 4th line of _____-Backes-Stewart

thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad