Sharp - Kesler - Marchand
Heatley - Seguin - Pominville
X - X - Iginla

Hamhuis - Edler
Garrison - Bogosian
Giordano - Bieska

X
Kiprusoff

The Xs are spots still need filling I got close too 350k pucks and the defence is the same as I had for a long time I'm in no real hurry too change them as I don't mind the players I have. My biggest priority is top line and goalie.

Put Duchene-Kopitar-Benn as your first line. They produce like crazy on my top line.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Alrighty!

First load of DEL rare bronzes is up in the AH.

I don't wanna get start listing them all here, but let's mention there are all bronzes from teams: Augsburg, Berlin, Düsseldorf & Hamburg. Two players were left in my collection from Ingolstadt because TP got full.

They are up for 3h, and auctions end 1PM EST, so stay tuned.

Starting price 1000 pucks. Seller: RPS Whalers

This is huge chance for you to get DEL teams collected with profit!

ATHF

行くジェット移動 !!
Jan 13, 2010
So, if I start amassing collections, is my best course of action to try to lend or to sell them off to make back my pucks after collecting the bonus? Any thoughts or input appreciated...

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Ok just negotiating with someone. What would you guys do?

I have HL Crosby, WC Datsyuk, HL Duchene and HL Nash 92.

1) Trade HL Crosby and WC Datsyuk and HL Nash for MS Crosby and MS Dats?

2) trade HL Crosby and WC Datsyuk and HL Duchene for MS Crosby and MS Dats and HFC Duchene?

3) Keep what I have

Option number 1, IMO.

Power forwards are overrated. :)

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
So, if I start amassing collections, is my best course of action to try to lend or to sell them off to make back my pucks after collecting the bonus? Any thoughts or input appreciated...

Lend, ofcourse. I believe there are still people who like to lend even the minor teams.

ATHF

行くジェット移動 !!
Jan 13, 2010
Lend, ofcourse. I believe there are still people who like to lend even the minor teams.

Ok...good to know...I'd rather lend them out before selling them, but I also don't know if people would be interested in a Q team, an EHL team and the NHL all star jersey collections either...

Jacob8hockey*

I HAVE to get one of those POTG Bernier's. Its gonna be a challenge and I feel like the price only goes up after today.

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Finally grabbed a Kopitar since everyone seems to be using him these days! I hope 34K wasn't overpaying, but oh well.

Hokie200proof

Jan 5, 2014
PS3
What is this "pulling" you all speak of?

Aren't gold/promo packs good for collecting duplicate < 80 ovr players and shinny contracts and training cards? They don't actually supply usable, unique or rare players, do they?

Wasted a solid 60K in pucks and a couple of REAL bucks to a strong feeling of "I'm due" last night. I realize this behavior is probably the #1 warning sign of a gambling addiction. The best card I got was a reg. Pacioretty. No joke. Although it was statistically improbable, I had a duplicate rate of about 40%-45% for all of the other player cards.

The worst part is that "I'm due" feeling has now evolved into "WTF, I'm REALLY due now".

Jacob8hockey*

What is this "pulling" you all speak of?

Aren't gold/promo packs good for collecting duplicate < 80 ovr players and shinny contracts and training cards? They don't actually supply usable, unique or rare players, do they?

Wasted a solid 60K in pucks and a couple of REAL bucks to a strong feeling of "I'm due" last night. I realize this behavior is probably the #1 warning sign of a gambling addiction. The best card I got was a reg. Pacioretty. No joke. Although it was statistically improbable, I had a duplicate rate of about 40%-45% for all of the other player cards.

The worst part is that "I'm due" feeling has now evolved into "WTF, I'm REALLY due now".
The "I'm Due" feeling sucks because theres nothing you can do to stop it and 95% of the time you don't get anything.

I try not to spend money on packs but I recently got a credit card on my xbox... So I am limiting myself to MAYBE 1 promo pack MAX if its under $5.

Nothing wrong with paying for entertainment right ? :laugh::laugh::cry::cry:

ImScore71

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Anyone on Xbox have base Quick I can borrow real quick? I can provide collateral and I'll give you 10k for helping me out.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Alrighty!

I don't wanna get start listing them all here, but let's mention there are all bronzes from teams: Augsburg, Berlin, Düsseldorf & Hamburg. Two players were left in my collection from Ingolstadt because TP got full.

PS3 collectors, attention, ~30 mins remaining on these! Pretty much everycard on their starting prices!!

WickedSlapper

Sep 20, 2011
The "I'm Due" feeling sucks because theres nothing you can do to stop it and 95% of the time you don't get anything.

I try not to spend money on packs but I recently got a credit card on my xbox... So I am limiting myself to MAYBE 1 promo pack MAX if its under $5.

I spent about 100k on packs a couple of nights ago, got absolutely nothing. I sold a TOTW Seabrook to raise some pucks back and I promised myself that I was only going to play the market from now on with the exception of maybe buying a promo pack here and there.

Spent another 100k on packs last night. Got nothing.

Hokie200proof

Jan 5, 2014
PS3

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

But last night's pack disaster gave me an all too familiar "why do I do this to myself" feeling I usually get from watching any (or all) of my favorite sports teams... I root for them, I follow them, I invest my time in them, but the chances of success are so slim that I am destined to be more angry or depressed than I'll ever be excited or happy.

But unchecked hope, and those very rare good times, make all the anguish seem worth it.

Last edited:

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Even tho reg Malkin with the C was killing it, I traded him and pucks for HL 93 version. Missed that shiny black card for Geno

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Alrighty!

OK, round 2 for DEL rare bronzes!

I just put them up for 3h!

For this time, they are all assorted by team, so if you wanna target some specific team, it's easier to bid on them!

The rest of Ingolstadt is up, also all rare bronzes from following teams: Iserlohn, Krefeld, Köln & Mannheim.

Go get 'em!

Hokie200proof

Jan 5, 2014
PS3
OK, round 2 for DEL rare bronzes!

I just put them up for 3h!

For this time, they are all assorted by team, so if you wanna target some specific team, it's easier to bid on them!

The rest of Ingolstadt is up, also all rare bronzes from following teams: Iserlohn, Krefeld, Köln & Mannheim.

Go get 'em!

And here I am stuck at work. As they might say in DEL - FRUSTRATENZEDUETCHESHISSEVLEHSPREKEN!!!*

*if they didn't actually speak German... like me.

EK

Jan 30, 2014
Pulled a POTG Benn from a free pack.. Really like him.

Roster:

Zetterberg - Toews - Kane
(HFC) Parise - (POTG) Benn - Nash
Sharp - Getzlaf - Hossa
(HFC) Ladd - Kopitar - Brown

Keith - Seabrook
Kronwall - Karlsson
M.Green - Doughty

Rinne
Luongo

360 GT: Fatal x Herb

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Pulled a POTG Benn from a free pack.. Really like him.

Roster:

Zetterberg - Toews - Kane
(HFC) Parise - (POTG) Benn - Nash
Sharp - Getzlaf - Hossa
(HFC) Ladd - Kopitar - Brown

Keith - Seabrook
Kronwall - Karlsson
M.Green - Doughty

Rinne
Luongo

360 GT: Fatal x Herb

Lucky!

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Can lend the following on ps3:

AHL: Hershey, milwaukee, norfolk, providence, grand rapids, worcester, rochester, hamilton, syracuse, iowa, springfield, rockford
SHL: HV 71, leksands, linkopings, lulea, orebro
SM-Liiga: blues, ilves.

I want 1/3 of collection bonus PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad