HUT Thread: Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Got him on the second day of release for 930k.

There's one up right now at 760 BIN. :baghead:

I've been trying to build up my bank since last Tuesday so I can afford him. I'm 20k shy of the 700k mark. It's taking forever. I have no idea how people can afford such high priced cards right away.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Opened a couple 8,75ks...

Got HL.......Sekera. Got excited for nothing.

10k, lowest on market, it's on the AH, PS3, SJDS Lions. BIN....13k I think I put it.

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Offers on my POTG Perry:

MS Zetterberg + 60K (I already have a MOV Zetty with A card tho)
HL Perry, HL Kessel, HFC Quick and 100K

Debating keeping him if I don't get anything with more pucks

What do you guys think?

BCCRob44

Nov 12, 2013
Looking to rent collections if anyone is willing to help on Xbox. This would be my first time doing it, Have a pretty good team for collateral, but don't know how to get the ball rolling on this. Xbox GT is same as the username here "BCCRob44" Would really like to get in on this lending idea. Please message/add me if interested in helping me out!
Thanks,
Rob

Edit: Not sure what the normal rate on lending is, but if someone is good with 50/50 split I'd be up for it!

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Offers on my POTG Perry:

What do you guys think?

I wouldn't trade on those.

Powercheck

Jan 18, 2014
-PS3-
Offers on my POTG Perry:

What do you guys think?

Looks like you just got the pucks you were looking for.

Someone bid on it.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
I'm shocked someone bought it for a mil...wow

For a MIL? Lol... Nice, congratz!

Hey 'peeez, I got HL Ovie this morning, offered one on the AH a HL Jumbo+900k. Do you think I overpaid, he accepted pretty quickly and there was time left almost 1,5h too. Made me thinking of bad deal made...

I didn't have time to try the ice with him, nor had the 999k to bid on it. I have a feeling he wouldn't even pulled it, so the whole thing kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. On the other hand, I have a HL Ovie now, jaayyyjj!! :D

Last edited:

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
I think that's ok. Pretty hard to find Ovi without it getting pulled. Thornton is just dead weight on your roster anyways. So 1.4 for a Ovi +1 is decent! You didn't get fleeced or anything. Maybe he just wanted pucks and was looking for HL Thornton too.

I think you made out well. Only thing is POTG Ovi came out today so you coulda blew your pucks to TRY to get him. But this way you got him. Truthfully any Ovi card is beast. He is so fun to play with. Pause.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
I think that's ok. Pretty hard to find Ovi without it getting pulled. Thornton is just dead weight on your roster anyways. So 1.4 for a Ovi +1 is decent! You didn't get fleeced or anything. Maybe he just wanted pucks and was looking for HL Thornton too.

I think you made out well. Only thing is POTG Ovi came out today so you coulda blew your pucks to TRY to get him. But this way you got him. Truthfully any Ovi card is beast. He is so fun to play with. Pause.

True dat, but I just don't have the time to bid and wait for it to just see it gets pulled. And I actually wouldn't even had the pucks without selling something. Anyways, thanks for the responce. Made me feel better. :)

Piercey1

Jan 23, 2014
Looking to buy pucks or players with money, must be from canada for it to work , it's on 360

Last edited:

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
True dat, but I just don't have the time to bid and wait for it to just see it gets pulled. And I actually wouldn't even had the pucks without selling something. Anyways, thanks for the responce. Made me feel better. :)

Don't worry man! Just use him and enjoy. It's a good thing when the least of your worries is if you got a good deal on Ovechkin or not.

Now that I think of it you probably got fair market value. POTG goes for 1.7-2 and MS goes for 2+. Not sure what reg goes for but it goes for a lot since it's so rare and collection etc.

But the thing is the availability/bidding/pulling. You got what you wanted right away and you didn't overpay. That's probably the best thing, other than pulling one out of a pack yourself!

Vikingstad

**** the King
May 1, 2011
Vancouver
Well, sold off most of my team and blew it on packs.

Bought 2 promos, 3 jumbos and the rest premium golds (about 30 of them)

Got HL Niskanen, HL Goligoski, HL Macarthur, Pavelski, Lucic, HL Vermette.

Le sigh.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Well, sold off most of my team and blew it on packs.

Bought 2 promos, 3 jumbos and the rest premium golds (about 30 of them)

Got HL Niskanen, HL Goligoski, HL Macarthur, Pavelski, Lucic, HL Vermette.

Le sigh.

I did that once.

Like you, got nothing significant in return.

I feel you.

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Ok just negotiating with someone. What would you guys do?

I have HL Crosby, WC Datsyuk, HL Duchene and HL Nash 92.

1) Trade HL Crosby and WC Datsyuk and HL Nash for MS Crosby and MS Dats?

2) trade HL Crosby and WC Datsyuk and HL Duchene for MS Crosby and MS Dats and HFC Duchene?

3) Keep what I have

GreenSleeves

Nov 28, 2013
I'll post this one more time: looking to sell off my minor league teams on PSN that I don't have time to lend. The bonuses alone add up to just under 400k. About 1000 players you can then resell or lend out. I'm interested in pucks or decent players.

Have the following:

OHL (9 each) 16 teams
Kingston / Kitchener / London / Mississauga / Niagara / North Bay / Oshawa / Ottawa / Owen Sound / Peterborough/ Plymouth / Saginaw / Sarnia / Sault ste Marie / Sudbury /Windsor

QMJHL (9 each) 9 teams
Acadie / Baie / Blainville / Cape Breton / Charlottetown / Gatineau / Rouyn / Saint John / Shawnigan

WHL (9 each) 19 teams
Brandon / Calgary / Edmonton / Everett / Kamloops / Kelowna / Kootenay / Lethbridge / Medicine Hat / Moose Jaw / Portland / Red Deer / Regina / Saskatoon / Seattle / Spokane / Swift Current / TriCity / Vancouver

Send me a PM or add me on PS3 if interested (user Green-Sleeves-)

ThrillinPhil

Tdot.
Jan 9, 2011
This is what frustrating about collecting Junior Teams, there is ALWAYS that one player that is either not on the market or is on bid and you have to wait a few days. Anyways Im looking for B.Ramsey (C TWF) for Lethbridge in the WHL. If anyone has him let me know, I really want to complete this collection (360 Only)

Flames7676

Jun 17, 2013
Alberta
Ok just negotiating with someone. What would you guys do?

I have HL Crosby, WC Datsyuk, HL Duchene and HL Nash 92.

1) Trade HL Crosby and WC Datsyuk and HL Nash for MS Crosby and MS Dats?

2) trade HL Crosby and WC Datsyuk and HL Duchene for MS Crosby and MS Dats and HFC Duchene?

3) Keep what I have

I don't know you're getting 2 top end centers back so you don't really need Duchene unless you where wanting to switch him. I would probably keep the Nash and trade the HL Duchene for the HFC.

Flames7676

Jun 17, 2013
Alberta
Re constructing my team:

X - X - X
Sharp - Kesler - Marchand
Heatley - Seguin - Pominville
X - X - Iginla

Hamhuis - Edler
Garrison - Bogosian
Giordano - Bieska

X
Kiprusoff

The Xs are spots still need filling I got close too 350k pucks and the defence is the same as I had for a long time I'm in no real hurry too change them as I don't mind the players I have. My biggest priority is top line and goalie.

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Duchene (70K) - Bergeron (50K) - Gaborik (175K)

HL Hagelin (10K) - HL Dubinsky (20K) - Iginla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad