Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Carey Price POTG...?

2013-07-22_John_Buck_with_towel.gif

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Anyone looking to unload some minor league collections for pucks on Xbox? If so pm me. With the collections you have and asking price!

kirb11

Nov 15, 2013
alberta
Hey ps3 users have for sale or trade
HL Hedman
Suter
pulled both today so they are untouched

aswell i have 8 ahl collections for sale Binghamton,charlotte, chicago, Grand Rapids, Iowa, Rockford, St Johns and texas

pm me if at all interested thank you

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
What is the rule EA put for sharing? An account can't cash collections before they've played 20 games, that's correct?

What if I made 20 accounts and shared my collections with all of them?

kirb11

Nov 15, 2013
alberta
What is the rule EA put for sharing? An account can't cash collections before they've played 20 games, that's correct?

What if I made 20 accounts and shared my collections with all of them?

would be called farming and ea has "started" actively banning ppl for this

Nuge93

Stuck in a "Rebuild"
Jun 27, 2013
Never bought a promo pack before. Should i get this one? Seems like people have gotten decent pulls

Nuge93

Stuck in a "Rebuild"
Jun 27, 2013
Honestly , just go with the 8750 packs. I've been getting a lot of good pulls lately

Bought 7 packs, ended up with Jeff Carter. Sold all the contracts for 300 a piece plus two 15 durations. May end up keeping Carter as I want to do the LA collection cause I have Kopitar Richards and Carter now.

Selling an UT Parise!

ps3

Vikingstad

**** the King
May 1, 2011
Vancouver
I've decided that Im going to play a few games today, and if i dont feel things are looking well, im going to sell of my team (not much like 350k worth), and spend it all on packs, and then ice a team of what i get from packs.

Im bored of hut, so if i dont get anything, win i get a different team, if i hit the jackpot, win i get to try players i couldnt afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad