Pittsburgh
Fortune favors the bold!

Lemme know if you get the super Swede Hedman

1291664255_obama-kiks-door-open.gif

That new Hedman man :amazed:.

Audronan

Jul 6, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey guys! Don't mind to interrupt the HUT talk, but for those interested in GMCs, I'm currently running one as the owner as the LA Kings. Currently about 10 games in. Shot me a pm if you're interested.
Also, JakeMcRenz are running another GMC as a FANTASY Draft/Random Rosters. It's for fun, and to be different from the typical GMC that everyone is in. If you'd like to join. Just visit the thread and post below, or shot me a pm.
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=78931767#post78931767
THANKS GUYS!

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Opened a promo with pucks. Pulled a HL Niskinen. Not bad. There was only 3 consumables and about 7-9 players. I got 4 rares counting Nisky.So for 15 items it wasn't terrible.

UT Kari Lethonen back up 120k SP 135k BIN. Feels impossible to sell this guy. Up for 3 hours. GO BUY HIM. He's a sweet player. I would just rather have the pucks.

Last edited:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Screw it, i sold off my whole team to my cousin's boyfriend :laugh:

Game mode angers me, ice tilt nonsense, glitchers and cheesers. Total garbage.

I totally understand you guys who are in it for the collection part of it, at this point that's more fun than the actual game.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
are you from canada or us? cuz canadian xbox-cash doesnt count for us and eu xboxes, found out myself last night;)

And the freakkin 25K promo-pack is out thur! Hoping for noobs to pull a loot of Hedmans!

You mean to tell me you didn't pull him last night?!

I am disappoint.

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
You mean to tell me you didn't pull him last night?!

I am disappoint.

yeah I stopped opening packs after 3-4 packs...I'm not even joking, I didnt get one rare NHL player. Kept on pulling these czech "rare" players with 76 overall, so I better save some pucks to get hedman myself in the next 24-48 hrs!

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
I've heard a computer monitor or old school box tv cuts down immensely on button lag, think its called response time or something when your looking at tv specs. People haul them around to gaming competitions and a few years ago I know one or two other top 10 eashl teams were using 22" box tvs on purpose.

46" Samsung for me tho.

42" in the mancave. Would prefer using the 46" upstairs, but can't complain. I play at a buddy's place on a projector and it's tough.

picked up the discussion a little late.

To start off: I'm a noob when it comes to technological innovations. I dont have an iphone and i'm not doing twitter accounts to tell the world what is happening right now..
Until NHL 14 came out, I was still using my super sexy Bang & olufsen 32" "box-tv", my dictionairy tells me its called tube tv, but I have no idea!

The moment I started playing on my 42" Philips hd-cyber-tv, I realised on many games that they are delayed. Games like Trials Evolution and Pinball are barely acceptable on hd tv's, which is why I stopped playing them.
I can see clearly now(very nice for collecting hut) but the gaming experience hasnt really become better.

Now I've tested NHL, Pinball, Trials on other hd tv's and its exactly the same. Do you guys know of any hd-tv that could solve the whole delay problem? Do I need a projector maybe to have hd picture+non hd gaming experience?

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
What is the percentage of pucks that EA takes on each sale? You know how you list something and it says they take a cut of the final price...

Also, why is Anaheim's collection bonus so high compare to other teams that cost about the same? Not complaining, just knocked them out since I had been used to getting only 37k for a bonus and saw they get 52k. Neat.

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
What is the percentage of pucks that EA takes on each sale? You know how you list something and it says they take a cut of the final price...

Also, why is Anaheim's collection bonus so high compare to other teams that cost about the same? Not complaining, just knocked them out since I had been used to getting only 37k for a bonus and saw they get 52k. Neat.

5% on each sale.

ludaslol

May 9, 2013

5 percentos

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
A.) Should I accept this offer? Its Cary Price, Booth, and 2 FLA Change teams.
Its easily 130k+ in value. I could also with some help do the MTL collection.
B.) Did any of you guys send this. I would definitely do it then.

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
A.) Should I accept this offer? Its Cary Price, Booth, and 2 FLA Change teams.
Its easily 130k+ in value. I could also with some help do the MTL collection.
B.) Did any of you guys send this. I would definitely do it then.

Sounds like a pretty fair deal for Lehtonen, since his value is going down, and Price should be pretty stable.

But you can borrow MTL off me;)

and please, I need some help with my hd tv!:nod:

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Sounds like a pretty fair deal for Lehtonen, since his value is going down, and Price should be pretty stable.

But you can borrow MTL off me;)

and please, I need some help with my hd tv!:nod:

I agree about the 1st part. Was upwards 175+ BIN last night now its 100k-. MTL now??? I could use this price.

And it seems with all consoles the way to go is 32 or a monitor.

mattybloom

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto - xbox
I have the following available to lend on Xbox is anyone is interested.

NHL- Dallas, New Jersey, Phoenix, St. Louis
AHL- Abbotsford, Adirondack, Albany, Bridgeport, Norfolk, Rockford, Syracuse
SHL - Brynas, Frolunda, Farjestads
SM LIIGA - Blues, HPK
NATIONAL - Biel

Ampplaca

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto
opened three of the 25k packs and pulled HL nyquist in the first pack, Thornton in the second pack and HL Hedman in the third pack :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad