HUT Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
You don't trade it at once. You can only move 4 players per trade. So the buyer lists like 7 cards they don't need for 5k. The seller finds them, and sends trade offers for each. Boom Done. Then the same process back.

thats what i thought

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
from steelwall43:

steelwall43 said:
If anyone sees gamertag SacjaWea1 online avoid him he is a crook everyone that wants to file a complaint to get him booted from xbox.
He told me he had a glitch for hut had me post a card and he posted a card we supposably supposed to hit buy it now at the sametime and it was a glitch. Well stupid me did it he ran off with my pucks and immediately got offline. I know yes its my fault for being stupid and not thinking about what he was doing but we have no room for this kind of behavior in the nhl/xbox community

You guys should keep your eye out for this user, make sure not to bother dealing with him

Billy Mays Here*

Keep the swapping collection suggestions coming. Hope you guys are online Saturday as I'll definitely swap collections with whoever is willing. Will have to be after about 1 p.m. central time though as that's when most of my trade pile expires and I can make room. Only have Red and Blue collections done right now but I'll try to complete at least one team collection before Saturday afternoon.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
i should have the sm-liiga blues collection done in a few hours.

also only one or 2 cards away from finishing a few ahl teams

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Yeah.. but who actually is dumb enough to fall for that? He got trolled.

Just making note of it as I didn't think it was thread worthy (steelwall43 had made a thread for it), and just wanted his message to get out there to the people

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
So I need to get to 160,000 pucks to get Hall...am I better off just doing a slow build and flipping cards or should I try and buy packs? I don't know if I can flip cards to that extreme.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Anyone here on the boards have any Duration cards they'd be willing to sell me? (HF Discount?) ;)

(PS3).

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
So I need to get to 160,000 pucks to get Hall...am I better off just doing a slow build and flipping cards or should I try and buy packs? I don't know if I can flip cards to that extreme.

Slow build is more reliable. A few pages ago a guy posted spending 100k worth of packs and picked up Niskanen as the best player.

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4

it's not as hard as you think it is. i've honestly made about 10-15k a day, and i'm only on for a few hours

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
2 cards away from the Everett Silvertips collection, would be my 2nd WHL team with the Oil Kings. I still have them and my other two collections intact is someone is interested in doing a mutual collection swap for the pucks. (PS3)

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
for the people trading collections how exactly do you trade the entire team at one time

We do half a team at a time

Both people list 4 consumables, both teams propose trades with 4 pieces in it for each consumable

Then the next half

Then do it reverse so each team gets their collection back

If its one collection being rented, the guys renting it posts 7 consumables and 1 collateral. The guy with the collection trades 4 pieces for each. Then reverse

Billy Mays Here*

If each person has enough room in their trade pile it would actually probably make the most sense to just do a one for one swap with everything. Would take a little longer but that's only fair. This assumes you're both swapping entire collections though, not just renting.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
If each person has enough room in their trade pile it would actually probably make the most sense to just do a one for one swap with everything. Would take a little longer but that's only fair. This assumes you're both swapping entire collections though, not just renting.

I've done it both ways, and the consumables as the middle man is much more organized believe it or not

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
Completed Phoenix and Florida. What are the next few easiest teams?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Ah yes, Calgary.

I think i mixed them up with Columbus.

I've seen Kipper go for cheap so the only major pain would be McGratton

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
Calgary I assume would be pretty easy outside of maybe Kipper and McGratton.

I was thinking Calgary, they do have a few other silver players apart from McGratton but not much other than that. Already happen to have Reinhart and Cammalleri.

Nashville and Columbus I might need to build up some more pucks for. Weber, Rinne and then Gaborik should be pretty expensive.

I'm in alright shape for the Leafs. Need a Kessel and Phaneuf but I was planning to get a Kessel eventually anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad