HUT Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorious

Sep 16, 2013
Well that was a first....just lost a game 8-1 in which I outshot the other guy 29-9.

EIGHT of NINE shots went IN!

One time his player trucked my goalie and he shot it in and it counted, another time a spin o rama at the faceoff dot where my goalie stood up tight against the post and the weak little back hander went in far side.

I have really enjoyed HUT 14 so far but this game made no sense. In what world does an NHL goalie give up 8 goals on 9 shots, when half the goals weren't even of quality shots?

Still have the Grand Rapids collection completed (PS3).

That's EA's ice tilt.

Do you have a good team? Taking a few early penalties in the games?

You know, EA will punish you in every single game if you have a good team and also if you take early penalties. They are punishing me every single game.

Yesterday I played against the worst team I had ever met. I swear, he had no player above 85+. However, he scored 4 goals within the first 10 minutes of the first period..

He won the first faceoff, skated past my players and took a shot. Of course it went in. 1 shot, 1 goal.

Next faceoff. He won again, and I managed to take the classic and ridiculous tripping penalty for poking the puck. So now he's on the powerplay.

Faceoff in my zone. He wins it back to his D and he slaps it top shelf. 2 shots, 2 goals.

He wins yet another faceoff in the neutral zone, I take yet another stupid "tripping" penalty for trying to poke the puck. I managed to keep him away this PP and he got no shots on goal at all.

Well, a new faceoff in the neutral zone is a fact and he wins it (ofc). Now my pokechecks are worthless, they just won't work. He skates through my whole team without any problems at all and he takes a shot.. SCOOOORE! 3 shots, 3 goals.

At this point I'm ****ing pissed because I know that this isn't my fault, neither is it any skills from my opponent either. This is EA's ****ed up ice tilt.

Well, I lose yet another faceoff in the neutral zone and he skates into my zone and takes a weak shot and of course he scores. 4 shots, 4 goals..

At this point I exit the game, less than 10 minutes in to the first period. Imagine how EA would have screwed me if I would have stayed. Their ice tilt is ****ing ridiculous!

At the time I had Lehtonen (96ovr) as my goalie and I have a real star team. Basically I just need Crosby, Ovetjkin and Datsyuk to complete it.

But really.. comman.. if this isn't ICE TILT, then I don't know what is. This is what EA will do to you if you have a great team. They will punish you in any way possible for having star players.

I have wasted like $800-900 in this year's HUT just to get good players and I have gotten some real good players. But how do EA respond to that? They punish the **** out of me for feeding them my money!

EA, just **** off and get lost!

Edit; I've now bought King Henrik and will also buy Chara, just to enjoy yet even more punishment from EA.

Benzy19

Sep 29, 2012
Buy Lehner, get him up to 99 everything with either 2 +5 alls and some +3/5s or a bunch of +9s and give him 15 duration.

=98 overall goalie with 99s in each catogory for next to no pucks.

He is a BEAST. Get err done boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia