Anyone have ANY user input on the following players..?:

Patrick Kane
HFC Tavares
HFC Hall or regular Hall
Subban vs. Keith vs. Pietrangelo?
TOTW Yandle
TOTW Byfuglien

Much appreciated, thanks.

I have both TOTW Yandle and TOTW Byfuglien together on the same line, they are amazing together. Buff uses his big body to get hits, also has a wicket slapshot. Yandle is just a sniper, literally so fast I often walk in on my opponent with a ton of speed, and then duchene is on the other side of the crease waiting. Yandle has absolutely the best shot I have ever used on a defenceman. Absolute bargain.

Overall, I think Byfuglin has a bigger impact on the game, he is just everywhere and I use him in every situation. If you ahve the pucks dont hesitate. The guy is 6'5 and 265 in game, with 85 skating, its like cheating when you use him.

Hope this helped :)

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Really like that slow pace dont ya? I used to play with players like burns, lucic, thorton, ect. Then I used Duchene, and now my team is based on speed lmao

I figured out awhile ago that my playing style is better suited to PWF types. I used to roll with Patty Kane on NHL 13 and he'd always get smoked and wasn't producing like he should've been. Now I use guys that can take hits but aren't too slow. So yeah, I give up some speed for more size, but it works for me I guess. :)

6 Karlsson 5

Aug 9, 2012
I figured out awhile ago that my playing style is better suited to PWF types. I used to roll with Patty Kane on NHL 13 and he'd always get smoked and wasn't producing like he should've been. Now I use guys that can take hits but aren't too slow. So yeah, I give up some speed for more size, but it works for me I guess. :)

I loved patty kane in nhl 13....really in any nhl gme

Dave Hahn

Apr 23, 2002
Anyone up for lending collections to me. Wanna make some money!

If by "make some money" you mean "steal an entire collection" then yeah! This guy just stole the entire Minnesota Wild collection from me this evening.

Which is ironic, considering...

NYR08 said:
11-03-2013, 10:02 PM
NYR08
Rookie User

vCash: 50

nobody trust this guy, balnky19! He asked for a collateral. I gave him voracek a he deleted me off my friends list. Pretty sad.

Absolutely ridiculous, that collection is worth over $300k and took my friends and I quite some time to complete. In fact, the Parise was a special gift for a friend who put in quite a bit of time trading collections with people who aren't the absolute scum of the earth. Oh, and I put my own money into some of that collection which going through a clinical trial to cure a blood disease.

Keep it classy NYR08 (Xbox GT: MaTrix LEgEndz). Be sure to let him know how you feel about this.

If anyone I've been trading with over the last few days wishes to help rebuild the collection, please hit me up. It's time like this that my faith in humanity dies a little, especially hockey people, who I consider to be the best people on the planet. Karma comes back around NYR08.

Click here to hide the menu

Plymmy11 started the chat 57 minutes ago

NYR08 joined the chat 55 minutes ago

NYR08: Heyy

Plymmy11: Hello

NYR08: What collections do you have?

Plymmy11: Funny timing, I was just finishing up another trade. Feel like I spent more time trading today than doing actual tangible work lol.

Plymmy11: I have MIN, PHx, and WPG on me. I also have CAR, DAL, and NJ but my buddy has them at the moment.

NYR08: lmaoo I need minnesota. Done the rest alreadyy

NYR08: Dont have much of a collateral though

NYR08: And i have my friends account if you want to do it on there also

Plymmy11: I can't send Minnesota without significant collateral, the collection is worth 350k +

NYR08: Ughh cmon man! Got an HFC bergeron, Mcdonough, Skinner, and a Burns. But thats not nearly enough

NYR08: And a Pominville , and stow Mason

Plymmy11: It's just difficult to send those guys out without collateral worth it, Parise and Suter go for over 250k themselves

NYR08: Believe me i wont disappoint. I know its hard to trust some random guy. Ill give you 1/2 of the collection also.

Plymmy11: Toss that Bergeron up and I'll offer the big boys to get started. Let me know what other cards you are putting up and what your team name is as well.

Plymmy11: you need to put up 7 of whatever else for the rest after Bergeron

NYR08: Team name is All Dayy. And bergeron is up for 75k

NYR08: Do you want me too put up the other plyers or contracts?

Plymmy11: contracts is fine

NYR08: contracts are being put up for 5k

NYR08: U sending them?

Plymmy11: Yep

Plymmy11: need 2 more contracts

NYR08: ok 1min

Plymmy11: btw I sent you a duplicate Evander Kane on accident, I'll need that back [smile]

NYR08: put em up

Plymmy11: okay that should be everything

NYR08: okay

Plymmy11: double check to make sure it's everything, you should also have an Evander Kane with a STL change team card on him lol.

Plymmy11: contracts are back up as well

NYR08: accidently sent it too the wrong guy sorry ill pay you pack. Hopefully he doesnt accept the trades lolol

Plymmy11: wtf

Plymmy11: which guys?

Plymmy11: dude don't be that guy right now, you haven't sent anything back.

NYR08: suter not parise tho

Plymmy11: oh yeah no big deal just an over 100k guy

Plymmy11: I want the rest of the collection back now.

Plymmy11: contracts are up for 5,000 team name is Drunken Fox

NYR08: sorry

BobBastrd

Oct 17, 2013
St-Jean
Why bother stealing something of no physical worth? It's digital cards. There's no monetary value.

Buddy tries to help you and you rip him off.

I don't get people.

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
Why bother stealing something of no physical worth? It's digital cards. There's no monetary value.

Buddy tries to help you and you rip him off.

I don't get people.

Well because he is a POS but the moment they refuse to offer collateral and they have a low post count, you need to back out.

Jurco

Healthy Scratch
Oct 28, 2011
Damnit why did MS Spezza have to be available for only 6 hours?! Doing my head in trying to get one

Dave Hahn

Apr 23, 2002
Well because he is a POS but the moment they refuse to offer collateral and they have a low post count, you need to back out.

I looked back through his recent posts to check things out and he had a few posts about completing collections without problems and the a fore-mentioned post about being scammed himself. Wonder if that was complete garbage too.

Unreal. :help:

BendyRuff*

If by "make some money" you mean "steal an entire collection" then yeah! This guy just stole the entire Minnesota Wild collection from me this evening.

Which is ironic, considering...

Absolutely ridiculous, that collection is worth over $300k and took my friends and I quite some time to complete. In fact, the Parise was a special gift for a friend who put in quite a bit of time trading collections with people who aren't the absolute scum of the earth. Oh, and I put my own money into some of that collection which going through a clinical trial to cure a blood disease.

Keep it classy NYR08 (Xbox GT: MaTrix LEgEndz). Be sure to let him know how you feel about this.

If anyone I've been trading with over the last few days wishes to help rebuild the collection, please hit me up. It's time like this that my faith in humanity dies a little, especially hockey people, who I consider to be the best people on the planet. Karma comes back around NYR08.

Click here to hide the menu

Plymmy11 started the chat 57 minutes ago

NYR08 joined the chat 55 minutes ago

NYR08: Heyy

Plymmy11: Hello

NYR08: What collections do you have?

Plymmy11: Funny timing, I was just finishing up another trade. Feel like I spent more time trading today than doing actual tangible work lol.

Plymmy11: I have MIN, PHx, and WPG on me. I also have CAR, DAL, and NJ but my buddy has them at the moment.

NYR08: lmaoo I need minnesota. Done the rest alreadyy

NYR08: Dont have much of a collateral though

NYR08: And i have my friends account if you want to do it on there also

Plymmy11: I can't send Minnesota without significant collateral, the collection is worth 350k +

NYR08: Ughh cmon man! Got an HFC bergeron, Mcdonough, Skinner, and a Burns. But thats not nearly enough

NYR08: And a Pominville , and stow Mason

Plymmy11: It's just difficult to send those guys out without collateral worth it, Parise and Suter go for over 250k themselves

NYR08: Believe me i wont disappoint. I know its hard to trust some random guy. Ill give you 1/2 of the collection also.

Plymmy11: Toss that Bergeron up and I'll offer the big boys to get started. Let me know what other cards you are putting up and what your team name is as well.

Plymmy11: you need to put up 7 of whatever else for the rest after Bergeron

NYR08: Team name is All Dayy. And bergeron is up for 75k

NYR08: Do you want me too put up the other plyers or contracts?

Plymmy11: contracts is fine

NYR08: contracts are being put up for 5k

NYR08: U sending them?

Plymmy11: Yep

Plymmy11: need 2 more contracts

NYR08: ok 1min

Plymmy11: btw I sent you a duplicate Evander Kane on accident, I'll need that back [smile]

NYR08: put em up

Plymmy11: okay that should be everything

NYR08: okay

Plymmy11: double check to make sure it's everything, you should also have an Evander Kane with a STL change team card on him lol.

Plymmy11: contracts are back up as well

NYR08: accidently sent it too the wrong guy sorry ill pay you pack. Hopefully he doesnt accept the trades lolol

Plymmy11: wtf

Plymmy11: which guys?

Plymmy11: dude don't be that guy right now, you haven't sent anything back.

NYR08: suter not parise tho

Plymmy11: oh yeah no big deal just an over 100k guy

Plymmy11: I want the rest of the collection back now.

Plymmy11: contracts are up for 5,000 team name is Drunken Fox

NYR08: sorry

Lol the guy who ripped you off gave me the evander Kane and pominville and the parise. It's my bday present:naughty:

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
I have both TOTW Yandle and TOTW Byfuglien together on the same line, they are amazing together. Buff uses his big body to get hits, also has a wicket slapshot. Yandle is just a sniper, literally so fast I often walk in on my opponent with a ton of speed, and then duchene is on the other side of the crease waiting. Yandle has absolutely the best shot I have ever used on a defenceman. Absolute bargain.

Overall, I think Byfuglin has a bigger impact on the game, he is just everywhere and I use him in every situation. If you ahve the pucks dont hesitate. The guy is 6'5 and 265 in game, with 85 skating, its like cheating when you use him.

Hope this helped :)

Excellent review, thank you kind sir. I will be getting me a Yandle immediately, and then potentially a Buff as well! :yo:

Anyone know how much TOTW Subban goes for? I just won one for 155k.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
EA's very unprofessional. Atleast spell "your" right in your Promo Details:

"Best Bang For You Buck"

:shakehead

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
just lost 2 games 2-0 and 2-1. these goalies must be juiced. lterally the stupidest thing in the game

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
******** like that are why I refuse to trade with people. Disgusting that some individuals stoop to that level. I wouldn't trade with anybody who has only been on this site since the game has been released.

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
I was refreshing the app like crazy for the Milestone Spezza and it finally paid off,

ei53.jpg

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I was refreshing the app like crazy for the Milestone Spezza and it finally paid off,

ei53.jpg

How's it feel to no longer have an Arm or Leg? :P

In all seriousness, NICE! Possible to tell what you shelled out?

EDIT: WAIT, WHAT!?!?!? ONLY $600k? :huh:

========================================================

Insight on Patty Marleau, Tyler Seguin, Milan Lucic, please?

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
The all players pack completely turned the market upside down. Consumables doubled in value, and players ended up becoming worth half as much.

I picked up a bunch of Anderson's for 5000. I already sold one for 12,000. Got a Landeskog for 5000, sold one thus far for 9000. I have about 25 more players who I should be able to make 5000-10,000 on each if/when the market bounces back.

I could liquidate them all right now and make at least 1500-2000 on each card, but that seems like a huge mistake. There are a few players on my want list right now, but I'd rather wait a week or two and end up with two or three of them, than get one right away.

I made one huge mistake, and wasted 60,000 pucks on packs. These aren't the first packs I've ever purchased, but I've never ever received anything above a 10k player in packs. It's a waste, because with minimal effort, slowly over the course of the week I could have doubled or tripled those 60k pucks through flipping.

It's a shame that packs suck so much. At least in my case. Opening packs seems like one of the most fun aspects of the game, but they just cost far too much, and it's much easier just to buy players.

Yea, I've made some decent profit over the prices dropping from the player pack. It's just hard to see the prices going back up when they keep releasing promos. A mid-week promo this week and they always seem to release one on Saturdays.

I guess I don't have the patience to wait either though. I really enjoy building new lineups then playing with them and right now I'm not in the mood to play actual HUT games until I've completed the new lineup I have in mind. Been playing versus instead.. seems like it's easier for me for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad