Not open for further replies.

6 Karlsson 5

Aug 9, 2012

to prefect :handclap::yo::handclap:

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
For all you PS3 users, this guy just finished the Blackhawks collection. Woop Woop!!!!!!

im not even joking i only have my xbox for nhl games.. im highly considering switching to ps4 for a few reasons :it looks better, 100$ cheaper and all you hut guys seem to be on ps4 :p

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I was waiting until today to sell some players hoping the market would come back up. With the promo and Spezza it looks like that won't be happening. Ah well, hopefully I can sell who I have and the price of Tavares and Hall will drop too.

The all players pack completely turned the market upside down. Consumables doubled in value, and players ended up becoming worth half as much.

I picked up a bunch of Anderson's for 5000. I already sold one for 12,000. Got a Landeskog for 5000, sold one thus far for 9000. I have about 25 more players who I should be able to make 5000-10,000 on each if/when the market bounces back.

I could liquidate them all right now and make at least 1500-2000 on each card, but that seems like a huge mistake. There are a few players on my want list right now, but I'd rather wait a week or two and end up with two or three of them, than get one right away.

I made one huge mistake, and wasted 60,000 pucks on packs. These aren't the first packs I've ever purchased, but I've never ever received anything above a 10k player in packs. It's a waste, because with minimal effort, slowly over the course of the week I could have doubled or tripled those 60k pucks through flipping.

It's a shame that packs suck so much. At least in my case. Opening packs seems like one of the most fun aspects of the game, but they just cost far too much, and it's much easier just to buy players.

Last edited:

ExJbeck

Jul 29, 2012
i have a problem, I bought a pack, and during the process of download i hit the home button the xbox controller. It was kinda weird for a second and then said my pack downloaded, but it never popped up. Ever happen to anyone before?

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Lol actually I'm not even sure can I even up with collaterals. That team is worth like over a million! :)

Last edited:

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
For all you PS3 users, this guy just finished the Blackhawks collection. Woop Woop!!!!!!

I'm very interested in being lent CHI! I have lent many collections with RangerGuru and have worked with guys like JaredCowenFan before.

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
im not even joking i only have my xbox for nhl games.. im highly considering switching to ps4 for a few reasons :it looks better, 100$ cheaper and all you hut guys seem to be on ps4 :p

still have 10 months to figure that out. EA did sign into a partnership with XBOX, details are still very unclear but maybe in the coming months something will surface that will make XBOX the best choice for NHL.

PS: Not a fanboy, I'll be picking up a PS4 on the 15th

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
.....So, after never getting any good pulls.....like a crack fiend, I convinced myself to buy a few more packs. My logic? I need one magical pull to justify the pucks wasted on packs.

I figured, once I get the god damn pull, I can leave the table, quite while I'm ahead....I do not have a problem.

I opened five promo packs.....for the sake of anonymity I won't say which exact cards I pulled, but I pulled at least 700k worth of Team Of The Week and Movember cards.....I also pulled an Evander Kane, which was a nice bit of icing on the cake.

I'm done with buying packs now. I've come out ahead, and if the TOTW card sells, with all those pucks, I can start flipping more expensive players and make a significantly larger return. IE, buying a 3000 dollar consumable for at it's lowest average price and flipping it at the highest nets you a 20 percent return of 600 pucks.....doing that with a 300,000 dollar player nets you 60,000 pucks......it's the American dream.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Planning for the future here but,

If I buy a ton of discard informs right now and store them in my club, will I get a larger returning user bonus in NHL 15 than if I just let my pucks sit there?

Thanks

nexusrage21

Dec 14, 2004
XBOX: I still have a full NJ Devils collection available to rent/sell. Anyone want the whole thing? If not I will just post the whole collection on the AH later tonight or tomorrow.

I also have Duchene and about 6 other Colorado players. Does anyone have the full team that I could borrow(minus the players I have)?

How much for the whole thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad