OT - NO POLITICS Hurricanes, school buses, pumpkin spice oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Has anyone done allergy shots before?

I start them in 2 weeks and I really hope they help as it was confirmed that I have year round allergies.

Did them in HS and college, 100% worth it. I still got minor symptoms if around a lot of an allergen, but the day to day stuff was all but gone.

Give them some time, they have to build up in your system so just dont expect immediate "cure"

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Did them in HS and college, 100% worth it. I still got minor symptoms if around a lot of an allergen, but the day to day stuff was all but gone.

Give them some time, they have to build up in your system so just dont expect immediate "cure"
I have to do 30 weekly shots and then we go to monthly for at least a year.

Doc was real clear it would take that long to get the best results.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
upload_2021-10-8_15-18-39.png

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I am going to take enough melatonin tonight to forget this shitshow of a week.

I can’t wait

I had trouble sleeping last week and took one melatonin before bed.
All-natural and as long as you don't take it all the time it's not detrimental.

It said 20 minutes before sleep to take 1 every 4 hours.

After 30 minutes, nothing.
After 60 minutes, was beginning to feel some body comfort.
Stayed up to get some stuff done.
100 minutes after my body told my mind it was done.
I slunk over to sleep, mentally was fine. Body was checking out.

Slept well! Hope you do also.

Reactions: Kate08

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
im in a weird spot in life. I love my new job and everything else is coming up Milhouse…I sleep like a baby now

you deserve it!

all is well here just a tough week at work. We sold a piece of the business so dealing with the layoffs/employee piece of it. Never fun and definitely not why I got into my line of work.

Ordered a pizza. Had a coke (only on pizza night - coke and pizza just go so well together) and have the Sox game on. Will start the melatonin process around 830 and hopefully out by 10. Similar to @AngryMilkcrates it takes a while to hit me.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
you deserve it!

all is well here just a tough week at work. We sold a piece of the business so dealing with the layoffs/employee piece of it. Never fun and definitely not why I got into my line of work.

Ordered a pizza. Had a coke (only on pizza night - coke and pizza just go so well together) and have the Sox game on. Will start the melatonin process around 830 and hopefully out by 10. Similar to @AngryMilkcrates it takes a while to hit me.

All the best my friend. I have been drinking coke lately. My police officer son has been working 16 of 24 the past few weeks and has been living off it lol

Reactions: LSCII and Kate08

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I find this footage fascinating

Raw footage of the Boston Marathon WITH SOUND from 92 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events