Confirmed with Link: Hurricanes offer sheet for Kotkaniemi (1 year, 6.1M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
he accepted that?

match and trade.

Or just take the Carolina 1st and 3rd round picks in 2022.

But, I say no way to taking a late 1st for KK - especially after Danault just walked.

But more importantly, this means we have 7 days to get an Eichel deal done if KK is a piece in the deal. You can't match and trade.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
itll stink for our cap space but you gotta match... we have the room this year..but boy that complicates things for his next contract, son of a bitch, at 6 mill he has no CHOICE but to be 2nd line C too lol

i cant believe they took this long to sign KK god damn it

i saw someone suggest offer sheet to KK FROM the canes as a JOKE a month ago i cant even believe it happened, i mean i also believe it they must be pretty ticked off at us for, you know, helping them sign Aho to a GREAT and amazing contract

wow this is nuts really lol

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
OMG, they played us soooo bad. Their offer at least make sense, Bergevin should have stayed put on the Aho situation.
Yep, this is a perfect use of an offersheet.

The Habs should 100% match it, but it's definitely much more than KK should be making, and Carolina knows that.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
itll stink for our cap space but you gotta match... we have the room this year..but boy that complicates things for his next contract, son of a bitch, at 6 mill he has no CHOICE but to be 2nd line C too lol

i cant believe they took this long to sign KK god damn it

i saw someone suggest offer sheet to KK FROM the canes as a JOKE a month ago i cant even believe it happened, i mean i also believe it they must be pretty ticked off at us for, you know, helping them sign Aho to a GREAT and amazing contract

wow this is nuts really lol
I sign him and tell him it’s his last chance with this club at anywhere near that price, which it would be.

He’s been hiding behind the kid label for a minute, but this is a big boy contract/move. Guy has some balls on him apparently.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
How much capspace would we have with KK at 6.1M$? I'm confused with the LTIR contracts on Capfriendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad