Hurricanes Off Season Thread: When Tlusty doesn't score 40, who will be to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
A UFA doesn't bother to show up for his exit meeting? Seems like a pretty safe sign of someone who has no plans of coming back to me.

The dude scored 4 points this year. Sounds to me like he knows they don't want him back. Still, it seems like a guy who has been with the org his entire 12 year career would bother showing up for his exit interview.

I'm sure he'll find a gig somewhere.

Guy

Feb 14, 2008
Bringing back Bergeron should really shore up our defense. That's probably the only defensive move we need to make.

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
Bringing back Bergeron should really shore up our defense. That's probably the only defensive move we need to make.
As long as we let Sanguinetti and Corvo go, I'm fining with re-signing Bergeron. There needs to be a defenseman with half-decent powerplay skills on the team and I don't think we should be counting on a 20-year old Murphy to be that player.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I have no problem with Bergeron at $1M if it makes the PP go.

Gotta think they would be looking at Komisarek. Leopold, Murray, Scuderi, Ference, at least there are options. Tyson Strachan would be nice on the 3rd pair with Harrison.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
If the plan is to play 7 D every night I'm fine with Beregeron. If he's in the top 6, and then injuries put him in the top 4, hilarity will ensue.

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Last two times I remember guys not showing up for exit interviews or meetings: Tanabe and Lavi. Both cut loose shortly thereafter.

Gotta think they would be looking at Komisarek. Leopold, Murray, Scuderi, Ference, at least there are options. Tyson Strachan would be nice on the 3rd pair with Harrison.
What no play for the "elite" D Marc Staal? Rangers fans, just too funny.

Think more along the lines of Vandermeer, SOB, or Alberts.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Last two times I remember guys not showing up for exit interviews or meetings: Tanabe and Lavi. Both cut loose shortly thereafter.

What no play for the "elite" D Marc Staal? Rangers fans, just too funny.

Think more along the lines of Vandermeer, SOB, or Alberts.

Oh good, 3 more Jay Harrison's.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Sounds like a guy who was informed he wasn't coming back already.

This. LaRose knows he didn't have a good year, knows Muller doesn't put the same trust in him (warrented or not) as Lavi and Maurice did and knows he's too expensive to keep around when JRs doing a cost cutting measure to justify his other ridiculous contracts.

Some other team will sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad