Hurricanes Lounge, XXXIII: Danger Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I love these. Lately I've been getting those "Car warranty expiring final courtesy call" voice mails. Decided to call one back and told them I drove a 1989 Honda Accord with 500k miles and an engine that's about to fall out and being held up with duct-tape. "John" on the other end didn't like that. :laugh:

I always use a "84 Yugo" or something really expensive that I just drove into a pond. When I go expensive I start with " Thats great I just had a small issue can this warranty be retro active?" They usually say they can work something out. The I go with " Well 30 minutes ago I took a curve too fast and my brand new Huracan Evo is in the bottom of a pond, will that be covered?

They hang up.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I always use a "84 Yugo" or something really expensive that I just drove into a pond. When I go expensive I start with " Thats great I just had a small issue can this warranty be retro active?" They usually say they can work something out. The I go with " Well 30 minutes ago I took a curve too fast and my brand new Huracan Evo is in the bottom of a pond, will that be covered?

They hang up.
The true art form lies in making them believe they have a chance.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
There was an article in the paper yesterday on inflation. Here should be a free link.

Check out the money supply / inflation graph.

Thanks for posting. The amount of money supply, along with remaining supply chain constraints, cost of filling labor shortages, and a pending rise in interest rates, I think inflation is real concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad