Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
290683064314804a3f007eaebf729f2d.gif

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Anyone been to New Orleans? I'm taking the church youth I volunteer with there for our Summer mission trip, where can I take a group of teenagers for half a day where I won't have to worry about them getting into trouble? Is such a thing even possible? :laugh:

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Bought a new car today

Let me tell ya what Melba Toast is packin' here. We got dual overhead cams, 16 valves, direct injection, 2.5 liter Skyactiv-G with dual sequential variable valve timing and forged connecting rods, fully counterweighted light forged crankshift, 4:2:1 headers and a 13-to-1 compression ratio, 185 horsepower and 186 pounds of torque. We're talkin' some f***in' muscle man

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Anyone been to New Orleans? I'm taking the church youth I volunteer with there for our Summer mission trip, where can I take a group of teenagers for half a day where I won't have to worry about them getting into trouble? Is such a thing even possible? :laugh:

Was there for a meeting and we did this. It's where they build and store the big floats , pretty cool.

The New Orleans Mardi Gras Experience | Mardi Gras World

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State

Cafe du Monde for the beignets experience....delicious and a NO tradition.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020

WWII museum there is pretty damn cool. Might even see some MP-40s there...

CanesFanBudMan

Borg member
Jun 14, 2016
New Orleans Maine or Louisiana?

Either way watch out... if the gators don’t get ya the North Atlantic trout sho enough will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->