Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

One of those lines won't play tonight today. :sarcasm:

We all know wind and Flames don't mix.

fgWtgy4.gif

Go Team.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
I hope your boys are. I know coming from a Canucks fan that sounds odd, but as I keep saying, Hockey is better when Canadian franchises are successful.

Good luck tonight.
Damnit man, you're making it very hard to hate you as a Canucks fan when you're all "Hey, you're not playing us, I hope you do good". Damn kids and their civility.

Seriously though, it's cool having a fan from another team who actually just enjoys hockey and can appreciate the good things on rival teams. Keep it up.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Am I paranoid when I think something is wrong when I see that the only Sportsnet channel that's showing the Flames game is SNW and all the rest are showing an OHL game? Or is there something special about the OHL game that I don't know about?

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Am I paranoid when I think something is wrong when I see that the only Sportsnet channel that's showing the Flames game is SNW and all the rest are showing an OHL game? Or is there something special about the OHL game that I don't know about?

When Calgary played Toronto it was only on SNW and TSN for viewers in the Toronto area so I couldn’t get it in Quebec. Had to stream it

Calgary games are almost never nationwide unless it’s against Edmonton or Vancouver on the HNIC late game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad