Laich | Grabovski | Brouwer
Chimera | Fehr | Ward
Erat | Latta | Wilson

LD | RD
Alzner | Green
Erskine | Carlson
Urbom | Oleksy

Starting | Backup
Holtby (GAA 4.48 - SV% .848) | Neuvirth (GAA 1.23 - SV% .964)

:canes
1-1-1
Left wing | Center | Right wing
Tlusty | E Staal | Semin
Gerbe | J Staal | Dwyer
Skinner | Nash | Dvorak
Sutter | Lindholm | Bowman

LD | RD
Sekera | Faulk
Bellemore | Hainsey
Harrison | Murphy

Starting | Backup
Khudobin (GAA 1.00 - SV% .944) | Ward (GAA 3.90 - SV% .893)

Burakovsky95*

Was craving some Caps hockey. Should be a good tilt. Sasha major and co. vs. Sasha minor and the Staals.

Liberati0n*

Did you crop out the puck going wide in that Johansson picture?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Its been so long since the Caps last played I almost forgot the season started. And its great to see a MoJo pic at the top of the OP. Perfect explanation of the Caps even strength ineptitude.

Would rather see MoJo at the 4th LW spot and Erat at the 1st LW spot. Would give the top line some give a **** along the boards.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Its been so long since the Caps last played I almost forgot the season started. And its great to see a MoJo pic at the top of the OP. Perfect explanation of the Caps even strength ineptitude.

Would rather see MoJo at the 4th LW spot and Erat at the 1st LW spot. Would give the top line some give a **** along the boards.

He's got the primary assist on 2 of the Caps 3 ES goals. :laugh:

ficohok*

Is Holtby confirmed as a starter for tonight's game ? I have Neuvirth as one of my goalies on my fantasy team, and as three of them playing tonight, I need confirmation whether is Holtby starter, so I can leave Neuvirth on the bench .

Vladiator16*

Need this one big time! Hopefully we'll see some ES goals.
4-3 Caps!

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Is Holtby confirmed as a starter for tonight's game ? I have Neuvirth as one of my goalies on my fantasy team, and as three of them playing tonight, I need confirmation whether is Holtby starter, so I can leave Neuvirth on the bench .

Holtby is in for Washington.

Halpysback*

Well Erat would have had the primary assist on all 3, which pales in comparison to Jokinen would have already led the Caps to the cup but whatever...

But then he'd no longer be able to illuminate our fourth line with his presence, that's why we traded Forsberg for him after all.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
2nd best win rate at home in the NHL since the 182 game sell out streak started...

Yet people think they shouldn't sell out. What a terrible team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad