GDT: Hurricanes at Devils 12:30 EDT - Game #78 (MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
We've all been blinded from the flash of the red light going off behind his net.
9ED079EB-7A3C-46DE-B693-9C068E6022F0.jpeg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Come on Dano, Gillies has shown some flashes, please.
This is why I'm SO VOCAL against goalies.

This is exactly why I say ''This goalie is overrated'' or ''That goalie isn't that good''.

Because to say Gillies has shown some flashes is overrating him. That's this line of thinking that no goalies suck and there's no such thing as a bad goalie in the NHL.

I mean, where he has he shown flashes? Somewhere in pro hockey? That would obviously be true or he would have never turned pro in the first place.

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
This is why I'm SO VOCAL against goalies.

This is exactly why I say ''This goalie is overrated'' or ''That goalie isn't that good''.

Because to say Gillies has shown some flashes is overrating him. That's this line of thinking that no goalies suck and there's no such thing as a bad goalie in the NHL.

I mean, where he has he shown flashes? Somewhere in pro hockey? That would obviously be true or he would have never turned pro in the first place.
Breathe just breathe....Just Dano being player loyal....

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Okhotiuk and Bahl doing a great job with their sticks and bodies. Tough in the corner, tiring up in front of the net. Simple stuff but we’ve been so bad at it for many years.

Reactions: Tao Jersey Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad